• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Lens with Hood
Disclaimer

Lens on Body
Disclaimer
The original Tokina 11-16mm F/2.8 ATX Pro is on sale at Adorama for $549.00 with free shipping

This is $599 most other places.
Just FYI this is the original lens not the new Mk II.

One more FYI, this only fits APS-C / Crop sensor bodies, not the 5D or new FF 6D!
-OZ

Adorama
See Adorama discounts that earn 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Good deal on an indispensable lens. Technically, this is just an EF mount and not an EF-S, so it will "fit" on any Canon EF, including full frame. The image circle does not cover the sensor fully from 11-14mm. But it does at 15-16mm. So if you have a full frame and were considering a very expensive wide prime, you could get this, just use it at the long end and save massive amounts of money, and enjoy slightly better IQ than a canon 14mm L.

damn, just bought this a week ago.

good deal but I'll hold off for 12-24

had this lens, awesome ultra wide angle lens. mine overexposure at the 16mm tho, but i hardly shoot at that range.

$499 deal may be dead.....

but $549 Lives on!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014