QUICK LINKS
MY ACCOUNT
Cash Pending:
Cash Available:
Payment Requested:
Payment Processed:
Lifetime Cash Back:

Amazon: Disney Peter Pan (Three-Disc Diamond Edition: Blu-ray/DVD + Digital Copy) preorder $22.99

First page
Last page
1 of 1
Yuyak
11/16/12 8:02 PM
Link

$30.99 - $8 coupon (right under where it says "Special Offers and Product Promotions") = $22.99

Since it's a preorder, if Amazon drops the price between now and launch, they will adjust your price to the lower price, and you should still get the $8 off coupon applied on the lower price.
WikiPost
11/16/12 8:03 PM
n2none
11/16/12 9:30 PM
Thanks!
Yuyak
11/17/12 12:00 PM
n2none said:   

Thanks!

no problem. I like to get in on these Disney bluray preorders at Amazon with the "clip coupon". Usually a week or two before release, the coupon will be gone, but they just lower the price to $20-$25 range. Anyone who preordered early (like now) will have the $8 coupon taken off that price making it $12-$17ish.

If they don't, you can always cancel the order before it ships.
JxxB
11/20/12 11:45 AM
When it says "Blu-ray/DVD" does that mean it will play on Blu-ray AND a standard DVD player? I want to get this as a gift but not sure what type of equipment they have.
DeltaSigChi4
11/20/12 12:31 PM
Means that it has boths discs: Blu-ray, which they don't have to use if they do not have a player for it, and dvd. Some come with 3D Blu-ray discs too, in addition to the aforementioned. - E
First page
Last page
1 of 1
Please select a reason for your RED vote:

You may be contacted via Private Message during the investigation of this issue.