• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
$50 Off $100 Tommy Bahama Awards Card Via Snail Mail - Don't Throw It Away!
Watch your mailbox if you're on the Tommy Bahama mailing list! Don't throw this one away!

I just received an envelope in the mail about the size of a Christmas card, from Tommy Bahama. I've never purchased anything of theirs directly from their website, but am on their email and snail mail mailing lists from entering various contests that sadly I've never won. Inside was a onetime use, plastic credit card type promotional awards card for $50 off of a $100 purchase! It expires on 12/31/12 and can be used both online at the Tommy Bahama website, or at a local store.

The restrictions are that it cannot be used at one of their outlet stores, or one of their home stores, including their home store link on their website, or for gift cards.

HOWEVER... It CAN be used at any of their restaurants for food purchases should you choose not to buy clothes! They have fine dining restaurants in a number of cities across the United States, and half off your $100 dinner bill is one heck of a hot deal this holiday season! Of note, alcohol isn't included in calculating the $100, so you'll probably want to have 3-4 people at least in order to hit that $100 mark sans liquor/beer/wine. If it's just the two of you, then order apps, the expensive steaks and seafood, and deserts in order to get to $100. Entrees seem to be in the $20-40 range, and their menu is available on the Tommy Bahama website.

BONUS for everyone! They have full drink recipes for all of their signature and seasonal cocktails on their website! I've been perusing them and they look mighty tasty to me. I've bartended before, and used to be a liquor/wine wholesale rep too, and these recipes are the real deal. I can tell you for a fact that I'm making their coconut eggnog this Christmas! Yummy!
http://www.tommybahama.com/TBG/Li...ktails.jsp

PS... If anyone gets one of these and has no use for it, PLEASE send me a PM! I'd love to have another one or two of them.

Member Summary

$50 Off $100 Tommy Bahama Awards Card
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Great deal! I didnt get one and I shop there often.

Sign up for one of their sweepstakes. That way they get your snail mail address. From what I've heard, they send something out like this every year around Thanksgiving.

That link didn't work for the drink recipes. Can you tell me where you found it on the website?

I got a $50 with no additional purchase ....It's only off $100 if used online...I could also use an extra if someone can't use theirs.

I cannot find a way to give them your Home address, just email adresses

Already spent mine online, the day I got it, last year the time I used it all the "Island Values" were gone, they are usually around 50% off, so if you use it on them this is a great deal, no "Island Values" showing under Men and Women, but there are some under Big and Tall, free shipping during the holiday season.

I entered a contest and got a free shipping code:
But you do get FREE 3-Day Shipping on your next order at Tommybahama.com! Use code GETAWAY on the payment page within checkout. Hurry, it expires Monday, November 26, 2012 at 11:59pm PT. For anyone who wishes to use it.

BigMunch said:   I cannot find a way to give them your Home address, just email adresses
Enter a contest.

mrscordell said:   That link didn't work for the drink recipes. Can you tell me where you found it on the website?
I found it while looking at the Restaurants. Look in there and you'll find it. You might also want to try and cut & paste the link rather than clicking it. Fatwallet redirects can cause all manner of problems on some sites. iTunes is a prime example.

We got Our $50 postcard/mailer today!

No card yet for me but if anyone isn't going to use their code, please PM me with the info. I'll be happy to buy some stuff!

$50 off $100
603571 034916 9932847 9330 exp. 12/31/12

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014