• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

at costco (410.02kB)
Disclaimer
Just stopped by Costco and saw these. I dug around hoping they also had Life, but no luck.. at least at my Costco.

They also had the John Adams HBO series as well as both seasons of Rome for $18 each.

Member Summary

Planet Earth bluray (30.76kB)
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

Thanks OP! I highly recommend Planet Earth, and I'll definitely be going to look for Human Planet.

I grabbed one last night. Was gonna post it here but you beat me to it.

grabbed both for the office Christmas party. These are a huge deal at that price

nice find op

Great find! Picked up two of each last night

Great deal. Anyone find "Life" for the same price?

saidiadude said:   Great deal. Anyone find "Life" for the same price? I found the "Life" cereal on sale for $5.50ish but no luck on the bluray (2 stores - couldn't find them)

good deal.

Is this with David Attenborough??

And FYI..there is a Special Edition one with 6 discs and more material. Much more mullah though!

wildviper said:   Is this with David Attenborough??

And FYI..there is a Special Edition one with 6 discs and more material. Much more mullah though!
Planet Earth is the Attenborough version, as noted in the title.

If you like Planet Earth, then you will love Human Planet even more.

Good deal, OP.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014