• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Ok here ya go...The Akkar 300 THD looks to be an PUMP version of the Weatherby SA 459, which is also made in Turkey. Big price difference...

AKKAR® may be a new name in the USA, however AKKAR® manufactured over & under, semi-auto and pump shotguns are well known having been sold in the USA, under the CHARLES DALY® brand name, for over ten years. With high-tech design, development and production facilities, AKKAR® is capable of designing and manufacturing all components and parts in-house.

Link to Akkar 300 THD

Now take a look at the Weatherby SA-459 below

Weatherby SA-459

Lastly there is a good conversation about this on this local gun forum...

Gulf Coast Gun Forum

Member Summary

Akkar 300 THD Shotgun (91.26kB)
Thanks UncleRico
Disclaimer
Staff Summary

am i smoking something, the Weatherby model is semi auto and this model is pump, how can that be a clone?

Maybe I was smoking something...good catch. I think they are made by the same company BUT as you mentioned, different actions...Sorry, will correct info...

This looks a lot like the Savage 320 (except for the rail) which can be had at $180 from Academy Sports, and probably others

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014