• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
$22 for Hotel New York Floral-Embossed Microfiber Sheet Set in Full, Queen, or King ($69.99 List Price). 13 Colors Available.

Ultrasoft microfiber sheet set with embossed floral detailing resists wrinkling and fading

Groupon
See Groupon discounts that earn 3.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Hotel NY Floral-Embossed Sheet Set (22.40kB)
Thanks UncleRico
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

Reviews anywhere on these? Let's just say I'm picky.

I'd suggest avoiding "microfiber"

burkotron5k said:   I'd suggest avoiding "microfiber"why? i have some microfiber duvet cover set and they are the softest ever. of course i paid much more than $22 for a duvet cover and 2 pillow shams.

tips on buying microfiber sheets.

linrick said:   burkotron5k said:   I'd suggest avoiding "microfiber"why? i have some microfiber duvet cover set and they are the softest ever. of course i paid much more than $22 for a duvet cover and 2 pillow shams.

tips on buying microfiber sheets.

Microfiber tends to be the cheap stuff. Synthetic (petrochemicals!) knits with no thread counts.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014