• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Lenntek Sonix 1 High Definition Acoustic Earbuds 3 pack from Costco online.

Works out to $10/pair + tax. These are amazing earbuds for $10, they are at comparable to good $30 earbuds.

LINK

Member Summary

Lenntek Sonix Earbuds (23.34kB)
Thanks UncleRico
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

Thank you OP. I broke may last pair of these (warning - even with the well wrapped cord, the wires are still fragile...) and am delighted to have more, and a stocking stuffer too, at this price.

Tax is on $50 instead of $30 !!

I'd argue that it is case #1 and NOT #2
http://dor.wa.gov/docs/rules/eta3000/3060.pdf

"COUPONS ISSUED BY MANUFACTURERS OR DISTRIBUTORS AND REDEEMABLE ANYWHERE THE MANUFACTURER'S PRODUCTS ARE SOLD." = NOT!

I have had a pair of these (older design) that shorted out near the earbuds. I emailed Lenntek and after a few questions they sent me a return form and promptly replaced the set with a newer pair. The sound on both sets has been great to my non-audiophile ears. I'd totally buy another set from Costco and Lenntek because of their support.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014