• Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

Menards Black Friday 2012 Ad
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thank you, Thank you! Been waiting for this one...

Worse deals than last year

Menanrd's and their lame rebates. What idiot wants to mess with Black Friday rebates that are only good in their store?

Well, after all the wasted money that Menard's gave to Romney, and the disgruntled employees that were pressured into donating to Romney, I guess they have to take out their wrath somewhere.

sesquipedalian said:   Menanrd's and their lame rebates. What idiot wants to mess with Black Friday rebates that are only good in their store?

I know right. Like, who would have the audacity to actually expect customers to come back and spend the money on other merchandise rather than just giving everyone a prepaid credit card???

/sarcasm

Menard's is like Harbor Freight, only much larger!

I for one do not mind the 'in store' redemption. And unlike other places, they make it VERY EASY to do.
You put a return label onto the rebate form(s), address the envelope, stick them, along with the rebate
receipts in one envelope and send. They almost ALWAYS have something in their store that I'm looking for anyway
(it is uncanny!) Face it, nothing is 'free', but this is as close as it comes, IMHO.

to: sesquipedalian For a 'winner' (O supporter), you sure sound like a lame loser to me. WTF does Romney have to do with this?
Do you not realize these ads are PRINTED six months or more in advance?

Disappointing for us 'regular' Menards 'addicts'. Much of it is cheaper now! As always, you gotta shop 'smart'. Then again, I would never fight those crowds anyway.

I've been cycling the same 100 dollar bill through Menards rebates for years. I get everything that is free after rebate every time those items change.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.