• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Been looking for a backup camera for my 5DM3, something almost disposable and found the T3i at a very good price. If you're not a sport shooter then the T3i is almost as good as the 60D. This is a brand new T3i and not a grey market. Lowest price I could find.

T3i Body

It also looks like this company got solid reviews

Shop Reviews

Member Summary

Canon T3i Body Only (23.27kB)
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

Shop around to see what bundles are available, I got a one with a kit lens/printer/battery/case/etc for $809-$400 rebate (only took about 5 weeks, no hassle)

Don't care for the bundle nor rebate I got plenty of lenses and rebates really sucks

arribasn said:   Shop around to see what bundles are available, I got a one with a kit lens/printer/battery/case/etc for $809-$400 rebate

EthanWeisinger said:   Don't care for the bundle nor rebate I got plenty of lenses and rebates really sucks

arribasn said:   Shop around to see what bundles are available, I got a one with a kit lens/printer/battery/case/etc for $809-$400 rebate

Rebate sucks only for lazy people!

Are these guys even Canon Authorized re-seller (otherwise no warranty)? I don't see them listed by Canon.

rangav said:   EthanWeisinger said:   Don't care for the bundle nor rebate I got plenty of lenses and rebates really sucks

For some it might be a matter of putting the money out first and have to worry when or if it might come.

I have this camera. This is a good price.

Just got the T3i today. This is not a grey market camera and does come with full USA warranty card. Brand new with original box. Magic Lantern on it and is time for some cool timelapses

blueis300 said:   rangav said:   EthanWeisinger said:   Don't care for the bundle nor rebate I got plenty of lenses and rebates really sucks

For some it might be a matter of putting the money out first and have to worry when or if it might come.

That doesn't mean rebate sucks.

arribasn said:   Shop around to see what bundles are available, I got a one with a kit lens/printer/battery/case/etc for $809-$400 rebate (only took about 5 weeks, no hassle)

arribasn: That is a sweet deal - what rebate are you referring to?

Nobody said rebates sucks. If you have the time and patience to submit and wait for a rebate go for it. I always had bad luck with rebates beging for my money. I rather find a good price upfront and buy it.

rangav said:   blueis300 said:   rangav said:   EthanWeisinger said:   Don't care for the bundle nor rebate I got plenty of lenses and rebates really sucks

That doesn't mean rebate sucks.

I doubt there is a bundle as described $809-$400 rebate - total $409 after rebate. Wish you could post a link when making such claims.
You refering to this one? Price after rebate is $681.53

T3i Rebate

gt3347 said:   arribasn said:   Shop around to see what bundles are available, I got a one with a kit lens/printer/battery/case/etc for $809-$400 rebate (only took about 5 weeks, no hassle)

arribasn: That is a sweet deal - what rebate are you referring to?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014