• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Samsung 1080p Plasma

51" PN51E530 $578
60" PN60E530 $848

Free shipping and should be no tax for all the whiners in California.
Offer ends NOV 26 '12

Pretty good prices, I think the 51" matches the BF prices at Wal-Mart and Sears. Haven't seen any deals for the 60".

These are just basic 1080p Plasmas. No 3D or Smart TV, but think the picture quality is very good. The downside is that I heard the 60" version uses a Pentile matrix, which might lessen quality. The 51" do not.

I been tracking these and the Panasonic ST50 series. I would perfer a Panasonic 55" TC-P55ST50 hoping that will drop under $800. 51" is a little small and 60" is a little too big. But I might get this Samsung 51" if it drops under $500.

Member Summary

Samsung Plasma 51"
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Amazon has both these models for the same price, no taxes.

Sach said:   Amazon has both these models for the same price, no taxes.

Do you mean no taxes for you? AMZN is collecting tax in some states now...

GudSpellur said:   Sach said:   Amazon has both these models for the same price, no taxes.

Do you mean no taxes for you? AMZN is collecting tax in some states now...

Yes, no taxes in Maryland.

HH Greg in store pick up, after taxes with Cyber Monday code - 818 for the 60 inch PN60E530.

CYBERDAYS = Free Shipping and 10% off promocode.

Enter it in the cart at checkout - before you pay.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014