• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.staples.com/Scott-Mega-Roll-Paper-Towel-Rolls-1-Ply-6...

add 4 of the above link to cart

add 2 of the below link to cart

http://www.staples.com/Kleenex-Boutique-Facial-Tissues-2-Ply-3-P...

then apply at checkout
coupon code 16570 for 5 off 25 in cleaning which this counts as. Got 4 of the paper towels and 2 3 packs of Kleenex for $20.50ish + tax shipped!

NOTE-- OUT OF STOCK TO SHIP, can choose in store pick up if stocked at your local store.

Member Summary

6 Rolls of Scott Paper Towels
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
thanks MR. C in for 4 paper towels and 2 kleenex!

misterFRUGAL (Nov. 19, 2012 @ 10:39a) |

bump

MISTERCHEAP (Nov. 19, 2012 @ 11:05a) |

I found a coupon from "the perfect gift" flyer that they mailed out with a 20 off 50 for cleaning and breakroom orders t... (more)

cloose (Nov. 24, 2012 @ 2:40p) |

ADD CODE 16570 FOR $5 OFF $25 FOR BREAKROOM SUPPLIES

Try code 54557 from The Perfect Gift mailer for $20 off $50. Must call in, shows expired online while the coupon shows 1-15-13 as the expiration date. See posting for why from Cloose.
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

great way to burn up my $4 in rewards as there is nothing that great on black friday, thanks!

thanks, mr c. these are choose-a-size. ordered 4, coupon applied to all 4.

what coupon?? above

thatstheticket said:   what coupon?? above

it's an automatic coupon (extra $1 per pack comes off at checkout to make it $4.99 net)

In for 15 (I had a $25 off $75 coupon I wanted to use before it expired). The extra $1 off is good for up to $10.

Also a good buy:
Kleenex Boutique facial tissues, 3/pack originally $5.79 after coupons $2.79
item 483115

coupon code 16570 for 5 off 25 in cleaning which this counts as. Got 4 of the paper towels and 2 of the klenex. Thanks all !

shastada said:   coupon code 16570 for 5 off 25 in cleaning which this counts as. Got 4 of the paper towels and 2 of the klenex. Thanks all !Great I was just about to post that GREAT JOB!

cthesage said:   thanks, mr c. these are choose-a-size. ordered 4, coupon applied to all 4.

Stocked up and got me 4 packs too.

Green for you. I got 4 of the paper towels and 2 of the tissues also. Had $5 rewards I needed to use as well as the $5 off coupon. Total shipped with tax $16.67.

Thanks OP! Exactly what I needed!

Great deal. Subject line a little tough to parse.

Can anybody compare this to say Kirkland towel pricing? I'm thinking it's +/- at parity plus the added bonus is they show up at your doorstep, so more room in your Costco cart for other things like slabs of meat.

Only one ply. Ouch!

Never mind I thought this was TP

Not that great of a deal but will help bump to $25

http://www.staples.com/Glad-OdorShield-Tall-Kitchen-Bags-White-1...

2.5% Fat cash helps w/ sales tax. Make sure you click through the fat cash link.

thanks OP

Thanks OP! Scored 2.

If you don't want so many paper towels or Kleenex tissues, you could add some Zip-Lock bags instead. Quart size are $2.99 for 50 bag package.

Reminder: this is a good way to keep airline miles alive another 18 months when you go through the airline shopping portal...something you'd buy/need anyway, reasonable price, free shipping.

MISTERCHEAP said:   thatstheticket said:   what coupon?? above

it's an automatic coupon (extra $1 per pack comes off at checkout to make it $4.99 net)

the advertised price is already $4.99 with no coupon

peepsiemom said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   thatstheticket said:   what coupon?? above

the advertised price is already $4.99 with no coupon

if you look at the breakdown, it's an instant savings of $1 per pack which has to be applied by the system to get to that price.

http://www.bing.com/videos/watch/video/worlds-biggest-cheap-o/px...

Extreme Cheapskates This guy reuses his paper towels
how to get the biggest bang for his buck with everyday toiletries.

Thanks MisterCheap! Ordered some for my sister in law. She went nuts, last time she was visiting and Staple delivery man came down the driveway with a hand truck full of paper towels. She kept saying OMG! OMG! Had them delivered to her house.

In for 4 paper towels and 2 kleenex. Wife will be pleased, thanks OP!

Thanks OP!

Once again, I thank you, MC

Yeah too hot to pass up.

Nice post Mr. C

In 4 1 set, ready for Thanksgiving clean up. Thank OP

If you want more paper towels...

Qty: 5 - Scott® Mega Roll Paper Towel Rolls, 1-Ply, 6 Rolls/Pack $29.95

Qty: 1 - Ajax® Oxygen Bleach Powder Cleanser, 21 oz. $1.79

Coupons -$10.00

Subtotal:$21.74

Thanks OP! Added my $2 in ink rewards that was due to expire on Nov. 30th.

I added clorox liquid for whites instead , mine was after taxes 21.94, shipped/.

thanks op, had to use firefox
for some reaseon fatwallet links to Staples on IE8 do not work on my machine.

redearth said:   I added clorox liquid for whites instead , mine was after taxes 21.94, shipped/.lol

JiggleTheHandle said:   If you want more paper towels...

Qty: 5 - Scott® Mega Roll Paper Towel Rolls, 1-Ply, 6 Rolls/Pack $29.95

Qty: 1 - Ajax® Oxygen Bleach Powder Cleanser, 21 oz. $1.79

Coupons -$10.00

Subtotal:$21.74

Where is the 10$coupon?

In for 4 paper towels and 2 kleenex, Thank you !

richard9 said:   In for 4 paper towels and 2 kleenex, Thank you !

Ditto! Great deal!

in for 10 3 packs of Kleenex...already stocked up on paper towels! Thx Mr. C!

Skipping 13 Messages...
I found a coupon from "the perfect gift" flyer that they mailed out with a 20 off 50 for cleaning and breakroom orders that expires 1-15-13. the code is 54557. I tried to order online and it gave me a expired error. I called and they explained that the printers used the same code as a previous flyer that was expired but they would just enter another 20 off code for me on the phone order. Worked out great. Thanks OP.
I used on the tissues and garbage bags. Paper towels are out of stock again.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014