• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Biggest price drop yet - $50. Also available for about the same price on Best Buy if that's the way you like to swing.

Link

Amazon
Get Up to 3.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

Sony BDPS790
Thanks UncleRico
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
    • Manufacturer › Sony
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

you can buy ps3 at $199...

not sure where you find a PS3 for that price unless it's refurb.

bigalpo said:   not sure where you find a PS3 for that price unless it's refurb.

I think he was referring to Black Friday. I'm opting for one myself at that price. Quality difference can't be that noticeable.

bigalpo said:   not sure where you find a PS3 for that price unless it's refurb.

Not only that...but this price is from multiple sellers...not a hot deal.

It's from multiple sellers because Amazon matched Bestbuy and all the other lemmings followed. I've been tracking this for 6 months and today it dropped more than in its history. To me if you want this top notch blu ray player it's a hot deal now! I don't care who you buy it from.

bigalpo said:   It's from multiple sellers because Amazon matched Bestbuy and all the other lemmings followed. I've been tracking this for 6 months and today it dropped more than in its history. To me if you want this top notch blu ray player it's a hot deal now! I don't care who you buy it from.

That excuse makes no sense given the number of sellers in at this price (or within a dollar or two). Again..not a hot deal at this (which is the current market price).

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014