• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I'm not sure is this better deal compared to Windows RT laptop. It looks nice and Intel based processor to run legacy applications in Windows 8 laptop.

• 2nd Gen Intel® Core™ i3-2365M

• 4GB DDR3 memory

• 11.6" high-definition capacitive multitouch display

• 500GB hard drive

• Windows 8 64-bit operating system preinstalled

Bestbuy.com

Best Buy
See Best Buy coupons that earn 1.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Asus Q200E
Thanks webring
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Not bad. I wish someone would make a 14" i7 with touchscreen and detachable screen for under $1,000

Give it time .. sub $1000 will come ... maybe sooner than you think.

I may get this and swap out the HDD with a SSD.

i was thinking the same thing -- have u figured out if this will void the warranty? also this will be 449 on BF -- not sure if it is a doorbuster or not.

Agree, the market in tablets and convertibles is so saturated. I'm a techie guy and I can't even keep up with all the offering, It's like I need a flowchart or something.

I bought this ultrabook 2 weeks ago for 499. I love it so far. Great MacBook pro ripoff for half the cost.

Double check the # of battery cells. 2 cell = 3.5 hours Review it at Amazon. Amazon, MS store and Tiger Direct also have an Asus 11.5 I3 touchscreen model ASUS X202E-DH31T on sale for $ 499.00. Amazon reviews are 3.5 hour battery life.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014