• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
El Linko

AMZN link with reviews.

500W total power
100W x 5 @ 8 ohms, 1kHz for powerful sound.
Surround sound decoders
Include Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio for use with Blu-ray.
Logic 7 surround processing
Delivers crisp, detailed audio. EzSet/EQ helps maximize sonic performance.
AirPlay technology
Allows you to stream music wirelessly from compatible devices on your home network.
AM/FM tuner
Lets you listen to your favorite stations.
Front-panel USB port
Allows simple connection of an AppleŽ iOS device (USB cable required, not included) and easy playback of MP3 and WMA files from a compatible USB device.
6 HDMI inputs
HDMI cable not included. High-speed HDMI cable is the only connection that can deliver a full high-definition experience with a full 1080p picture and digital surround sound.
HARMAN headphone surround mode
Delivers quality sound when listening privately.
DLNA Certified 1.5 connectivity
Allows you to connect the receiver to devices on your home network via the Ethernet port.

Member Summary

Harman Kardon - AVR 1700
Thanks UncleRico
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Back up to $299 now.

$199.99 now

Local Pick-up only....nothing available around DC

Picked up for $250 a while back but then had BB price match themselves when they brought the price down to $199 ... I've been pretty happy with the receiver although the main 2 things people seem to be critical of with this model are (1) no a/v pass thru and (2) it's lighter than most receivers because of its components ... But I'm pretty pleased with it for the price ... Someone at BB told me they are trying to clear their stock of them as they've been discontinued, not sure how true this was

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014