• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
THERE HAS BEEN A PRICE DROP SINCE MY ORIGINAL POST TO A MERE $79.99 SO GO FILL YOUR KIDS STOCKINGS FOR XMAS!

I came across this great buy for my son's Christmas present from Musicians Friend.
The MSRP is $457.99 and on offer for just $99.99!
Today only, 11/18/12 using coupon code "bfbegins" there is a further saving of 8% on orders of $99+, 10% on orders of $249+ and 12% on orders of $599+.
FW has 4% CashBack to sweeten the deal even more plus there is no sales tax collected in KS.
The combo pack is available in 6 colorways.
Linky

A phenomenal bluegrass two-fer deal!

Genuine spruce top, die-cast tuning machines, nato neck, bound rosewood fretboard, and Martin strings make this dreadnought guitar a marvel for the price. The mandolin delivers authentic tone with a rosewood fingerboard, adjustable compensated bridge, chrome tuners, and sunburst finish.

Features

Guitar:
Spruce top
Die-cast tuning machines
Nato neck
Bound rosewood fretboard
Martin strings

Mandolin:
High and lonesome tone
Rosewood fingerboard
Adjustable compensated bridge
Chrome tuning machines

A fantastic gift package or the perfect way to set up your mountain cabin for loads of pickin' and grinnin'! Order today.

Musician's Friend
See Musician's Friend promo codes that earn 4.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Rogue Guitar Pack (225.63kB)
Thanks UncleRico
Disclaimer
Staff Summary

Price is now $79.99 w/free shipping in your choice of colors (natural / sunburst for me) Thumbs up on this one! Thanks OP!

Vibes said:   Price is now $79.99 w/free shipping in your choice of colors (natural / sunburst for me) Thumbs up on this one! Thanks OP!
No problem Vibes, you are very welcome!
In actual fact I wasn't aware of the price drop until I checked on my posting (call me vain whatever, lol) so I called and got a price adjustment, NICE!

Omg Yes!!!!!!

Just heads up for those of you that think you're getting 80% off. If you read the reviews, most of the reviewers paid ~ $100 so you're getting a decent deal but its not super crazy discount either....

Dead?

plugin29 said:   Dead?
Why do you say that, the deal is still available?

By means of an update to this topic, my order has been shipped and will arrive tomorrow, 11/20.
Considering I chose the free shipping option termed 'Standard Ground' (4 - 6 business days) that is bloody good going Musicians Friend, excellent service APU!
Coupled with the fact that there is no sales tax in KS they are my number one choice when purchasing musical supplies, period.

hocuspocusblade said:   By means of an update to this topic, my order has been shipped and will arrive tomorrow, 11/20.
Considering I chose the free shipping option termed 'Standard Ground' (4 - 6 business days) that is bloody good going Musicians Friend, excellent service APU!
Coupled with the fact that there is no sales tax in KS they are my number one choice when purchasing musical supplies, period.

2 boxes, one mandolin, one acoustic guitar received this afternoon, PRICELESS!

In for one! Thank you OP. Deal is still alive.

Just for the forums information there is 10% off orders of $49+ tomorrow, BF, but chances are the price will be hiked accordingly, WSY?

hocuspocusblade said:   Just for the forums information there is 10% off orders of $49+ tomorrow, BF, but chances are the price will be hiked accordingly, WSY?
I've just been on live chat and the 10% coupon code for BF excludes 'sale items' which this apparently is!

I just bought it using the code cybermon and it took an additional $8 off

The mandolin by itself is just $39.99 (Regular $50?). Probably decent prices, but baloney list prices. Really only saving like $20 (or 20% like someone else already pointed out.)

cybermon 10% code is still working making it 71.99. Normal price is $100 at Amazon. Highly deceptive $457.99 MSRP.

This is an RA-100D guitar, the RA-90D is $40: http://www.musiciansfriend.com/guitars/rogue-ra-090-dreadnought-...

The RA-100D is $79.99 alone!
Linky

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014