• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Thought this was hot, decided to upgrade my photo equipment and ordered this kit from Cameta which includes:

1. Nikon D5100 Digital SLR Camera & 18-55mm G VR DX AF-S Zoom Lens - Factory Refurbished
2. Nikon 55-200mm f/4-5.6G VR DX AF-S ED Zoom-Nikkor Lens - Factory Refurbished
3. Nikon Deluxe Digital SLR Camera Case - Gadget Bag
4. Transcend 16GB SecureDigital Class 10 (SDHC) Ultra-High-Speed Card
5. (2) Vivitar 52mm UV Glass Filter
6. Precision Design PD-58PVTR 58" Photo/Video Tripod with Case
7. Precision Design USB 2.0 SecureDigital (SDHC) High-Speed Memory Card Reader
8. Precision Design 6-Piece Camera & Lens Cleaning Kit
9. Precision Design Memory Card Storage Wallet
10. Digital Camera/Camcorder Universal LCD Monitor Screen Protectors
11. ImageRecall Digital Image Recovery Software

http://www.cameta.com/Nikon-D5100-Digital-SLR-Camera-18-55mm-G-V...

Price paid was $589.95 Minus 2.5% FatCash (-14.75) Minus 5% Discover Cash Back for online sales promo (-29.50) + Free Shipping and no sales tax = $545.70

They have a variety of other "kits" as well, but this one worked best for me....

The "Refurbished" camera I received was immaculate, with 140 shutter actuations on it. Hope this helps someone.

Cameta Camera
See Cameta Camera discounts that earn 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Nikon D5100 KIt
Thanks UncleRico
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

how did u get the FatCash - all i see is "Offers only" when i was looking for the FatCash option

Seriously? here's a link to the fat cash....

http://www.fatwallet.com/offer_popup.php?storeid=4287

sudhir78 said:   how did u get the FatCash - all i see is "Offers only" when i was looking for the FatCash option

is this a good deal please guide me?

i bought the same kit thank you Jesrf

called Cameta on the nikon 5100 price and they said there is no such thing. how do i get the 545.70 price?

Seriously? Did you read the first post in the thread??

Edited to say: Although, checking Cameta's site, they have raised the price of the refurb kits now, so it looks like u waited too long (this deal is a month old)....

tomraley said:   called Cameta on the nikon 5100 price and they said there is no such thing. how do i get the 545.70 price?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014