• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Not valid in Ca. N.C, S.C or Augusta GA.

The $10 will come as 2 $5 cards and cannot be used on their special deals (BOGO, $8 entrees, 2 for $15 entrees etc..) or booze and only 2 of these can be used per visit.

The coupon was in todays newspaper and as far as I can tell you can only buy 1 $25 card and get the $10...

Member Summary

$10 In Gift Cards For Every $25 Card You Buy
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

2 bad the 10$ can't be spent on promos...

the 25$ GC can though?

vickh said:   2 bad the 10$ can't be spent on promos...

the 25$ GC can though?

Of course the $25 can. Merchants are required to take a gift card the same as cash.

Op it would be appropriate to change title to :

$10 In Logan's Bucks With A $25 Card Card Purchase (Coupon Required)@ Logans Roadhouse Black Friday ONLY

I assume they are still called Logan's bucks, but I know they can't legally call them gift card. I saw this thread and was hoping that for Black Friday they were giving away gift cards for once.

I consider Logan's bucks useless, since I only eat at Logans using a discount anyways. They give out BOGOs all the time. (Mostly times that are inconvenient, but eventually I catch a time I want to go.)

Edit: gave Op green. I'm sure some people might find this to be a good deal, and it was good of Op to update title.

StartByServingOthers said:   vickh said:   2 bad the 10$ can't be spent on promos...

the 25$ GC can though?

Of course the $25 can. Merchants are required to take a gift card the same as cash.

Op it would be appropriate to change title to :

$10 In Logan's Bucks With A $25 Card Card Purchase (Coupon Required)@ Logans Roadhouse Black Friday ONLY

I assume they are still called Logan's bucks, but I know they can't legally call them gift card. I saw this thread and was hoping that for Black Friday they were giving away gift cards for once.

I consider Logan's bucks useless, since I only eat at Logans using a discount anyways. They give out BOGOs all the time. (Mostly times that are inconvenient, but eventually I catch a time I want to go.)

Thanks,
I updated the title...

yes... the point of giving away free food is to bring in customers at times when resteraunts are normally slow (i.e. Halloween, the day after christmas, July 4th etc.) You're complaining that you can't use $10 EXTRA dollars because YOU'RE ALWAYS GETTIN FREE FOOD FROM LOGAN'S in the form of other discounts. Get over yourself.

btw, the other restrictions with Logan's Bucks: you can only use the $10 per vist, and they expire the weekend before Valentines day, they can't be used with other coupons and they can't be used with other discounts.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014