• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
399.99 for 4s now (I went in to get the credit).

VM in my area (19047) is terribly slooooooowwwwww. Swithched from Verizon to VM and have since switched back. I pay more now but it's much more reliable and waaaaaaaayyyyyy faster.

$350 for the 4 and $450 for the 4s. How do you buy with top up cards? That doesnt seem to be a payment option. Wife has a motorola triumph. Was thinking of switching to the 8gb iphone 4. too bad no iphone on tmobile's monthly4g. I have a samsung focus flash on that and I'm pretty happy with the speed. Just no apps for microsoft

Leo said:   too bad no iphone on tmobile's monthly4g.

You can use a GSM iPhone on Tmobile or any other MVNO. I regularly unlock them. What do you mean by this?

crotch said:   YMMV - I am about to ditch my 4S on Virgin due to horrible coverage in Southern California and horrible customer service. I live near Pasadena and work in San Bernardino. I have okay coverage at home and work but in between I have very limited coverage. I switched from Verizon in July based on all the hype about the $35/month plan offsetting the cost of the phone. In 4 short months I have been double-charged twice. Calling CS results in hour-long waits to speak with a call center overseas that will happily give you a credit but can't issue refunds. Problem is they don't use the credit unless you specifically pre-pay. Then when you pre-pay they charge for the month anyways and you're back to CS for your "credit."

Well my friends, sometimes you get what you pay for.

Does it mean WalMart's Internet On The Go 3G data hotspot service is going to suck as bad as VM in So Cal because it runs on the same Sprint 3G network?

Leo said:   $350 for the 4 and $450 for the 4s. How do you buy with top up cards? That doesnt seem to be a payment option. Wife has a motorola triumph. Was thinking of switching to the 8gb iphone 4. too bad no iphone on tmobile's monthly4g. I have a samsung focus flash on that and I'm pretty happy with the speed. Just no apps for microsoft

For the topup, in order to get the extra $5 discount, you have to do it in VirginMobileUSA.com site where you can setup credit card for auto payment for the $30 ($35 - $5 discount) Plan.

If you want to pay the $35 monthly, you can get them at WalMart, bestbuy, RadioShack, target or online such as callingmart, etc..

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.