• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I actually saw this set in the store and it looked pretty good. Got an email on the sale. At 217 after taxes / rebate, this deal seems hot to me

Model / SKU H115-3700.

Linky

*disclaimer*

I am sorry if you don't have a CompUSA near you. I wish I had a microcenter, but I don't. This may not be a good deal for you, you may need something larger or smaller, or you may want a major brand name. If so, move along, no harm no foul. If you are like me, and you think this deal is hot, give it green.

Member Summary

37" Hiteker 1080p SKU H115-3700
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Jahx said:   

I am sorry if you don't have a CompUSA near you. I wish I had a microcenter, but I don't. This may not be a good deal for you, you may need something larger or smaller, or you may want a major brand name. If so, move along, no harm no foul. If you are like me, and you think this deal is hot, give it green.

Before you get pre-defensive and butt hurt...it looks to also be available online (currently with free shipping). I've never heard of this off-brand before...but surprisingly it gets pretty good reviews on Amazon.

Bought the 32" Hiteker for my daughter and it's a really better than decent picture and sound...

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014