• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Free 1 Year Membership to Last Minute Travel Club - $50 Value!

http://www.lastminutetravel.com/

use code 'PREBLACKFRIDAY' in the pre black friday box on the homepage

lostit op

Member Summary

Free 1 Year Membership to Last Minute Travel Club
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Giving it a try - thanks!

corky3875 (Nov. 26, 2012 @ 11:27a) |

It's sucks. But, if many people register and not using the system, I hope they will change...

ntddvltt (Nov. 26, 2012 @ 1:55p) |

IMHO one should not conquer things one concurs with.

aarzi (Nov. 26, 2012 @ 2:14p) |

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks OP, I joined, just canceled my vegas reservations and rebooks for savings haha.

Thanks just joined

Thanks op

Very nice! Thanks BB!

Is the last minute club any better than Hotwire, etc? Any comments from members?

The link is not working for me. Its taking me to a deals page and not the signup page

Just click on the home tab...

thank you

One would question whether you ever pay for this service, considering the 2nd of 3 pages doesnt collect nor require collection of information that would be needed for payment.

minisurajd said:   The link is not working for me. Its taking me to a deals page and not the signup page
Click on club.

Already unimpressed with their website. I keep telling it I want to leave San Diego between 6 and 12 pm. It keeps offering flights at 7:30 in the morning.

I'm in. Don't know if I will use but but what the heck - it's free.

I see green. But, I would hope to see a few more weigh in on this before I bother.

Thanks. The price seems right, so it's worth a try.

One just never knows when it might be time to "get out of Dodge".

Thanks for offer, I signed up and searched for y trip and wasn't impressed. Priceline does me better

Heh, all of their $10 deals are for dates in the past! Nice one!

THanks!

Ty. Just Joined

thnx

Thanks!

In for one thanks

Most Excellent ! Was ready to pull the trigger on a cruise and
saved $80 which is better than a stick in the eye !

Thanks OP !

Thanks!

Thanks!

Yeah, I've been trying to use LMT. It's useless. Regardless of the time I want to fly out, it cheerily offers hundreds of pages of flights at the wrong times. Navigation is pretty bad, too. People pay to use this site?

SJester said:   Yeah, I've been trying to use LMT. It's useless. Regardless of the time I want to fly out, it cheerily offers hundreds of pages of flights at the wrong times. Navigation is pretty bad, too. People pay to use this site?
Yep, I conquer that...
After I completed my registration, I found the site sucks !!!

IMHO, Bookingbuddy is much better...and, it's FREE !

Giving it a try - thanks!

It's sucks. But, if many people register and not using the system, I hope they will change...

CheapCheap1 said:   SJester said:   Yeah, I've been trying to use LMT. It's useless. Regardless of the time I want to fly out, it cheerily offers hundreds of pages of flights at the wrong times. Navigation is pretty bad, too. People pay to use this site?
Yep, I conquer that...
After I completed my registration, I found the site sucks !!!

IMHO, Bookingbuddy is much better...and, it's FREE !
IMHO one should not conquer things one concurs with.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.