Verizon Black Friday 2012 Ad

Archived From: Hot Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Verizon Wireless
See Verizon Wireless promo codes that earn Up to $37.50 FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Verizon Black Friday 2012 Ad (77.64kB)
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Wow, that's it? Nothing on a Samsung G3?

Comenius said:   Wow, that's it? Nothing on a Samsung G3?

Agreed, I was waiting all this time seeing the rest of the carriers do sales on the GS3 and Verizon's ad get's leaked and nothing!

I want the HTC Droid DNA - But $199 with 2/yr contract is still too much

Looks like I'll be hitting Wal-Mart for the Galaxy S III. $129.00 + $100.00 gift card. Sale runs from NOV. 23rd-DEC. 1st.

roberteva said:   Looks like I'll be hitting Wal-Mart for the Galaxy S III. $129.00 + $100.00 gift card. Sale runs from NOV. 25th-DEC. 1st.

Decent one....29$ incase if we miss SAMS'S deal for 96 cents!

roberteva said:   Looks like I'll be hitting Wal-Mart for the Galaxy S III. $129.00 + $100.00 gift card. Sale runs from NOV. 25th-DEC. 1st.

Is this for all carriers or just a select few?

Yeah, that ad is just sad.

Amazon has the Verizon Samsung GS3 for $79.99 as of right now. I'm wondering whether I should get it now or wait to see if it goes down to a penny on Black Friday.

What is even more sad it the way they have changed out the "family" plans into "share everything" or whatever they call it. It now means thatI will be staying with AT&T only because of the increased plan costs with either service.

My ATT plan costs me 170 /month and an equivalent NEW plan would be about 220 /month. Of course I gain unlimited talk but I have 7000 rollover minutes with ATT and obviously don't need or care about unlimited minutes.

Then don't get me started on the cost of a data plan for the tablet. It is sure a crazy thing them trying to bleed out customers.

Can't find the $79.99 Amazon price. New line is actually only $59.99 but an upgrade is $124.99. Need a good price on an upgrade.

Bob20G said:   Can't find the $79.99 Amazon price. New line is actually only $59.99 but an upgrade is $124.99. Need a good price on an upgrade.

Sorry I meant to say $79.99 for a new line, but damn they must of lowered it to $59.99 right after I ordered! I emailed Amazon to see if I can get a credit or something since they lowered it on the same day.

wow! I guess that is one .com off my list for now.

asaetern said:   roberteva said:   Looks like I'll be hitting Wal-Mart for the Galaxy S III. $129.00 + $100.00 gift card. Sale runs from NOV. 25th-DEC. 1st.

Is this for all carriers or just a select few?

I'm not sure, but the only national carrier that services my area is Verizon. I've been told by an employee that our WalMart will indeed be selling the Galaxy SIII for Verizon.

Just to update:

We indeed did get the Samsung Galaxy III (three of them) at WalMart this morning. However, it sounded to me like either Verizon or Samsung had choked down the supply line for this item to WalMart. This phone has been in my local WalMart for weeks. They started the sale with their on hand stock. They received exactly one more phone to "surplus" their on hand stock before the kick off of this sale ($129.00 w/ $100 gift card).

The sale DOES run throught the 1st of December so if you don't luck out today keep at it and ask the Verizon rep at your local store when they expect to get a new shipment in. Rarely do they know HOW MANY they'll get in (except for right before delivery), but they usually know when they are arriving. Stay on top of them and good luck!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014