• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
There haven't been as many deals on the T4i with the 18-135mm zoom out there as compared to the 18-55mm so I thought I would repost this from Canon Price Watch. This isn't quite as nice as the FRY's B&M deal as that was $899 w/o a rebate but it isn't bad for those of us that didn't have a store near us.

Canon EOS Rebel T4i 18MP SLR Camera 18-135mm IS STM Lens Kit w/ Vari-Angle Touchscreen 1 $994.00
Canon PIXMA Pro 9000 Mark II Photo Printer- $400.00 Mail In Rebate With Select SLRs 1 $299.00

Subtotal: $1,293.00
Tax: $0.00
Shipping (via 5 - 7 Business Days): $0.00
Grand Total: $1,293.00
$400 American Express Gift Card rebate takes cost to $893

http://www.buydig.com/shop/product.aspx?sku=CNDRT4I18135

Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

Also . . . Canon has the EOS Rebel T3i Body Refurbished back in stock for $479.99 plus tax & shipping. I though about it but I will be using my camera for a lot of video for the kids so the T4i won out for me.

http://shop.usa.canon.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_1005...

I just did the same rebate with Adorama a few weeks ago. Any idea if I can get in on this one too? It says limit 1 claim per household, so don't want to risk it unless I know it's a sure thing...

From what I've read you won't be able to use the rebate twice. I wouldn't try it without using a different name, address and payment method.

with the 18-135 lens, why I couldn't find this kit for free?

"Sony 16 GB Secure Digital High Capacity (SDHC) Memory Card - Class 10Vidpro Replacement Battery Pack LP-E8 For EOS Rebel T2i & T3i & T4iDigpro Compact Deluxe Gadget Bag - DP58Zeikos Hi-Speed SD USB 2.0 Card ReaderVidpro Memory Card Wallet - media storage bi-fold case for four memory cardsDigpro Microfiber Cleaning ClothZeikos Digital Camera and Camcorder Screen Protectors for LCD's (pack of 3)Zeikos 3pc. Lens Cleaning KitZeikos Professional Blower - Dust Removal systemZeikos LCD/Lens Cleaning Pen And MicroFiber Cloth"

i am sorry. above one i posted is another lense.

To OP - the kit includes only the lens. The fillers are a separate add-on for $44.99.

BTW - +1 to you. I had ordered this yesterday from another site. Canceled it and ordered this one. Thx.

Updated. Thanks for the catch.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014