• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Walgreens has the Polaroid PMID800 8 inch Android 4.0 Internet Tablet for $89.99. I haven't found any reviews on this model but it appears to be similar to other Polaroid tablets.

Model PMID800

Product Features:

8-Inch Capacitive multi touch display
Front facing camera (supports video chat)
Connect to the internet wireless (Wi-Fi)
Web browsing and email
Watch videos on You Tube
Wirelessly download apps and eBooks
Supports games
Store and play music, videos and pictures
Built in speaker

Specs:

Operating System: Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
Processor: I GHz ARM Cortex A8
GPU: Mali 400
RAM: 512MB/DDR3
Screen Resolution: 800 x 600 (4:3)
Internal Memory 4GB*
External Memory: Micro SD
Networking: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
Battery: Rechargeable Li-ion Polymer

Edit: The link is no longer working but the tablet will still be $89.99 on Thursday according to this link.

Member Summary

Polaroid 8 inch Android 4.0 Tablet
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Is it 4GB or 8GB? Specs are a bit different in Description.

Processor & Operating System
Android 4.0 Operating System - Ice Cream Sandwich
Processor: 1 GHz CORTEX-A9
RAM: 1GB DDR3

Memory
Internal Memory: 8GB
External Memory: Micro SDHC card slot

Cameras
Front: 0.3MP
Rear: 2MP

Sensors / Location
Accelerometer

Audio
Built-in speaker
3.5 mm headphone jack
Built-in microphone

My young brother asked me buy one for him last week. Now, can buy here, the price is okay.

That's weird . I purchased it today and on the Walgreens site it has two different specs.

That's weird . I purchased it today and on the Walgreens site it has two different specs.

Looks nice. Thanks for sharing it.

You cannot get apps from Google play.

hicyrus said:   You cannot get apps from Google play.

Not so sure about that. You may be able to install the Play store the same waay others have on other Polaroid tablets. Hopefully we will know soon. Keep an eye on this forum: http://www.freaktab.com/forumdisplay.php?62-Polaroid-Tablets

I work at a Walgreens and had to buy one as soon as it hit the shelf. The price was too tempting. I really love it. Sound is good, speed is ok, youtube is flawless, the only drawback i found is the limited storage space(1gb) but i can buy a sdmicro, that's ok they will be on sale after xmas i'm sure!

This is actually a decent price if it has the second set of specs mentioned (A9, 1GB RAM). Considering all the Balance Rewards points and Register Rewards I will have later this week, it will be nice to have something like this to spend them on

It looks like the link is now dead. It will be available for this price again Thursday only according to this link.

does it have games on it? I bought for my daughter for christmas.

I ordered 2. 1 for mom and 1 for mother-in-law to play games. Hopefully I can install a few games from Amazon or someplace. I should get them soon and let you know how well they work.

I bought one I work for Walgreens and had already bought me a tablet (not a polaroid) and thought this one would be good for my sister who dont know jack about tablets I will be talking it back have had it a week and its very slow and it keeps freezing up now it froze cant shut it off or anything so back to the store it goes should have known better will stay with HSN their product are great

you will be disappointed

crewsingranny said:   I bought one I work for Walgreens and had already bought me a tablet (not a polaroid) and thought this one would be good for my sister who dont know jack about tablets I will be talking it back have had it a week and its very slow and it keeps freezing up now it froze cant shut it off or anything so back to the store it goes should have known better will stay with HSN their product are greatHoly run-on sentence, Batman! It appears the Joker has stolen all of your commas and periods!

Online shows a Coby for 79.99. However, it's Out of Stock as well.

Kohl's is out of stock on two of their cheapest ones too.

I like the tablet

I got 2 for my girls they are great i have not had any problems with it.You have to download the app for google play it works great it also have video chat i love it have to get me one i have a mi-laptop.It also have free apps for kids games.stories.movies.learning apps it also have a kids tv app i love it.

Not available online anymore. Has anyone seen in store lately?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014