• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Didn't see this posted elsewhere, but Newegg has the SAMSUNG B300 Series S23B300B Black 23" 5ms GTG Widescreen LED Monitor 250 cd/m2 Mega Infinity DCR(1000:1) on sale for $139.99. Looks like free shipping is available if you go 3 day. Deal here.

Specs:

1920 x 1080 5ms GTG
Mega Infinity DCR(1000:1)
D-Sub, DVI
choice of three energy saving modes (50%, 25% and Power Saving off)

Member Summary

SAMSUNG B300
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Good deal but there is a pretty significant typo in the title. Thanks for the post though!

SAMSUNG B300 Series S23B300B Black 23" 5ms

evilkoala said:   Good deal but there is a pretty significant typo in the title. Thanks for the post though!

Might as well change it to $193.99

UkeDoggie said:   evilkoala said:   Good deal but there is a pretty significant typo in the title. Thanks for the post though!

Might as well change it to $193.99

Sorry, fixed from 32" to 23". Dyslexia is a b#%^#.

Costco is selling this monitor for same price (after instant rebate) for quite some time... Check your local costco. They also have it listed in thanksgiving sale list (if I am not wrong).

decent price, thanks

I ordered this monitor--thanks, OP!--and because it ships from nearby I received it yesterday. Wish I had a more educated opinion to give other than "works great for me." The only thing I would add is that there's disagreement in some of the reviews I read as to whether or not the angle is adjustable. Well, if it is, it takes far more force than I'm willing to exert to get it to work--not to mention that once you've (easily) assembled it, it seems there's no logical way it *could* adjust. However, you can adjust the settings to take into account various angles you might be viewing from. I haven't experimented with it enough to tell you how effective it is other than to say I found I need to switch them back and forth depending on whether or not I'm on a text-based page or watching video for optimal viewing.

Oh, and speaking of settings--it doesn't have traditional buttons, it has visual sensors located at the bottom of the monitor that you use like buttons. I found them easier to use than the buttons on my Acer monitor, but I could also see them malfunctioning more easily. Also, depending on where your monitor is, it's possible random movement might turn it off or on. And if you're someone like me, you're going to go through a few moments of cursing a dark screen after hooking it up before you figure out that's how you turn it on--it's not in the written instructions, and the full user's manual is on a disc, which of course you can't view at that moment.

All in all though, happy with the purchase. Thanks again, OP.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014