• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.amazon.com/LeapFrog-LeapPad1-Explorer-Learning-Tablet...

Choice of Colors: Green only now

LeapFrog LeapPad1 Now Only $59.97

Amazon
Get Up to 3.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

LeapFrog LeapPad1 Explorer
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Target has B1G1 on the games/cartridges for part of their black friday ad, can get this and a handful of games for <$100, not bad.

This is a$30 savings over retail for both.

Odd that the price shows $79.99 for me?

argoldst said:   Odd that the price shows $79.99 for me?

look on the right towards bottom you see Amazon as the seller and still $59.99

Target has B1G1 on the games/cartridges for part of their black friday ad, can get this and a handful of games for <$100, not bad.

Discount only working for green, not pink, at the moment.

paciorek said:   Discount only working for green, not pink, at the moment.

still see pink @$59.99

archena said:   paciorek said:   Discount only working for green, not pink, at the moment.

still see pink @$59.99

Pink is at $59.99, but does not work with the free gel cover. I just called Amazon and they said that only green is included in the promotion, but they manually credited me for the pink.

Unless they change the promotion, this is Green tablet only, with either green or purple gel cover.

Toys r us has buy one get one free live now.I believe its in store only.

If you are getting 1 of these make sure you stock-up on AA batteries. They go through them like crazy. My kids have had these since last year and they are nice, but they will eat some batteries

They have a recharger pack you can get. Amazon and WalMart has it for $34.99 I believe.

Yeldarb1 said:   They have a recharger pack you can get. Amazon and WalMart has it for $34.99 I believe.

I think that's for the new LP2, not this one

price has dropped by $0.02 today no longer a gel cover available. Target may have a better deal on this item today

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014