• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I had a Mophie case I bought on Amazon that turned out to be counterfeit (so no warranty when it broke) so when Amazon gave me a refund (thank you) I was looking for another battery case for my iphone 4s and found this deal on the New Trent Rock rechargeable battery case. It has very good reviews so I thought I'd give it a try.

Specs
- Battery Capacity 2100mAh
- Life recharge Cycle > 500 Times
- Input: 5V / 0.5A
- Dimension: 5x2.5x0.6 inch

Link for New Trent Rock case on Amazon

There are also other freebies you can get with this case listed below. I only got the two cases so I don't know if you can double up on any of the offers. I have no need for a stylus pen or a car charger. Two of these should outlast my iphone 4s until I upgrade to the next new iphone in a year or so.

BUY 1 GET 1 FREE! Get a FREE New Trent power rock iphone 4S/4 battery case, IMP210B when purchase the 1st one at original price. Simply add 2 or more in the cart. Enter code GT14FREE at checkout.

Get a FREE $10.95 value of New Trent 15W Dual port high speed car charger, NT88C when purchase this external battery Enter code FREENT88 at checkout.

Get A FREE $8.95 value New Trent Tablet Touch Screen Stylus Pen (IMP62B) when you purchase this New Trent external battery or battery case Enter code FREE62BB at checkout.

GET A FREE $10.95 value New Trent Black+White 2PCS of Stylus pen when you purchase this New Trent External Battery Enter code FREETWIN at checkout.

Get a Free $7.95 Value New Trent Retractable iPhone stylus Pen when purchase this battery or iPhone battery case Enter code FREE68BB at checkout.

Again the link Link for New Trent Rock case on Amazon

Member Summary

battery case
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

looks like they removed the B1G1 offer from the list and the code doesn't work anymore.

spanky42 said:   looks like they removed the B1G1 offer from the list and the code doesn't work anymore.

Did you add two to the cart and use code GT14FREE? I still see the offer when I go to the link. It is the first thing under the Special Offers and Product Promotions. I am a prime member but that shouldn't make any difference.

Thanks op just what the kid was asking for!

captainlynne said:   spanky42 said:   looks like they removed the B1G1 offer from the list and the code doesn't work anymore.

Did you add two to the cart and use code GT14FREE? I still see the offer when I go to the link. It is the first thing under the Special Offers and Product Promotions. I am a prime member but that shouldn't make any difference.

Yep, I see it now (I'm prime also). This morning, the top comment about B1G1 free was gone and the code didn't work for me...but now it is all good!

It says expired for me.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014