• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
If you're like me, most likely you'll be buying the kiddies electronics that'll require a boatload of batteries for Christmas this year. Don't be stuck with a crabby child who can't enjoy instant gratification because his/her new shiny present didn't come with batteries!!

It might only be 75 cents off, but hey, it adds up. I know I'll be stocking up. Check it out...

$0.75 OFF ONE Duracell CopperTop, Ultra Power, Ultra Photo Lithium or Specialty batteries:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/coupon/-0-75-off-one-duracell-coppertop...

Amazon
Get Up to 5.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

duracell (5.09kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:

should mention its 0.75 off

Check toys are us website On sale PLUS BOGO and free store pickup.

Thanks for setting off my "hissy fits" topic alerts for nothing...

75 (6.30kB)
Disclaimer
Whopping 75 cents off.

Staples has free after rewards DURACELL starting 11/23. This same 75 cents off coupon was in the newspaper. Why pay for this deal when after rewards, the Staples ideal is free? And you can use the insert coupons, making this a MM.

enba said:   should mention its 0.75 off

?? I did

LongDongSilver said:   Whopping 75 cents off.

It's better than nothing. Glad the economy is treating you so well.

ilikechickentacos said:   Thanks for setting off my "hissy fits" topic alerts for nothing...

My pleasure.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014