• Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Saw this over at Ben's:

buydig.com has the Canon EOS Rebel T4i 18 MP 3.0" Digital SLR Camera with EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS Lens for $749. add the camera to the cart, then add the Canon PIXMA Pro 9000 Mark II Photo Printer to reach $1048 - $400 rebate [Exp 12/31] = $648 with free shipping.

  • 18MP CMOS (APS-C), Full HD video, Vari-angle 3" LCD, live view

  • 9-Point AF, ISO 100-12800 expandable to 25600, 5.0 frames/sec


And it looks like they're throwing in a FREE Sony 16 GB Class 10 Secure Digital High Capacity (SDHC) Memory Card to boot!

Member Summary

Camera
Thanks djrsn00
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Isnt there a $500 rebate on the same page.. does that qualify?
Looks hot to me!

Nice deal but I hate MIRs. I'm gonna wait.

$500 rebate is for a $569 printer (Canon PIXMA Pro9500). This is a $400 rebate for a $299 printer (Canon PIXMA Pro9000).

Adorama deal was much better with the free 40mm pancake lens, PS & Premier Elements, and photo paper. All for $1048 minus the $400 AMEX card.

now they are giving 16GB card free when you add t4i into cart, you see it

Agree, any idea if that deal will come back again?

hammer45 said:   Adorama deal was much better with the free 40mm pancake lens, PS & Premier Elements, and photo paper. All for $1048 minus the $400 AMEX card.

icecube said:   Agree, any idea if that deal will come back again?

hammer45 said:   Adorama deal was much better with the free 40mm pancake lens, PS & Premier Elements, and photo paper. All for $1048 minus the $400 AMEX card.


IDK....best bet would be to check these "authorized" retailers to see if they have specials they are running with it

https://acbpromotions.com/canonrebates/promos.asp?promo=0115&pro...

Why is there not a option to get a warranty ?

Camera is in my cart for $779 and printer is in cart at $319. What am I doing wrong? I'm not getting the same prices as posted above. Any ideas?

Its showing 779 camera and 319 for me. You have to pay 1098 out of pocket. Then you get a $400 am. express gift card in the mail in the amount of $400 if you fill out the rebate form.

LucyLuv said:   Camera is in my cart for $779 and printer is in cart at $319. What am I doing wrong? I'm not getting the same prices as posted above. Any ideas?

I can almost justify: http://www.buydig.com/shop/product.aspx?sku=CNDRT4I18135 coming in at 1313.00. Sell the printer at 200-250. Sell the GC at 350+ for a final cost of 713. Lots of additional leg work though I suppose but I think the better lense is worth it.

Any exeperince with receiving $400 MIR from buydig? Positive or Negative exp with them?
Its kind of lot of money for MIR, so is confusion whether to with the deal?

ksmurty said:   Any exeperince with receiving $400 MIR from buydig? Positive or Negative exp with them?
Its kind of lot of money for MIR, so is confusion whether to with the deal?


The rebate is from Canon. They are reliable but you do have to make sure you do everything right including cutting a hole in the box and not peeling off the UPC code! If they deny you unfairly, my experience is you will be able to still get the rebate but make sure you retain copies of EVERYTHING!!!



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014