• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Mobil 1 Extended Performance Oil Filters - $8 FSSS / Prime

Good variety of quality Mobil 1 Oil Filters sold by FilterDump, fulfilled by Amazon, which means eligible for Prime / FSSS. Slick! Make sure to check what filter fits your car. Amazon is selling these for around $12 - $13, they run $12.99 at Autozone, Napa etc.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/browse.html?t=&ie=UTF8&marketplaceID=AT...

weymouthba op

Member Summary

oil filters
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I caught on to this deal awhile back, Amazon is the only place I get these from. Word of caution is that Amazon says the filter number for my car doesn't fit my car. I just doubled check at the Mobil web site and they do have the right number there.

Nice find! I usually pick these up for about $13+ tax at my local Autozone. Getting a few of these would make one almost free!

none of the M1-104 Thanks though

A good price - I pay $8+ for Wix filters for my cars, but run Mobil 1 in two of them. If the filter is as reliable as the oil, I may have to stock up on Mobil Filters. Thanks, OP!

According to a quick googling, several sites indicate these are made by Champion Labs. Let the fury begin.

Was going to order a 6-pack of Mobil 1 M1-107 Extended Performance Oil Filter, 6-pack ($6.50 Each), but could not get free shipping. Not eligible for the Amazon Discover Card Holiday Promo for free 1-day shipping.
Good deal if I could have got free shipping (not Prime member).

either still going or is on again

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014