• Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

Readers Digest
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Never heard of Mr. Rebates - is it as reliable as Fat Cash? How long does it take, the usual 60-90 days?

lousygolfer said:   Never heard of Mr. Rebates - is it as reliable as Fat Cash? How long does it take, the usual 60-90 days?

yes, they've been around awhile. similar type of payout times, but I think you need at least $10 to cash out there via Paypal. but they do have some stores FW does not, it's a good CB site IMO. worth having an account.

I HATE these outfits where you have to jump through hoops in order to stay off their auto-renewal list.

In case anyone didn't notice, when you place your order, either with a credit card or PayPal, you are automatically signing on forever unless you opt out by phone or by going to the PayPal site.

I just cancelled my order because of this BS...

Bill00 said:   I HATE these outfits where you have to jump through hoops in order to stay off their auto-renewal list.

In case anyone didn't notice, when you place your order, either with a credit card or PayPal, you are automatically signing on forever unless you opt out by phone or by going to the PayPal site.

I just cancelled my order because of this BS...

Bill,

To be frank, I think you're making more of an issue of it than it is. Mags.com is very cool. While not totally convenient to call in, they are very easy to work with and never high pressure you/hassle you about auto renew.

On the flip side, I'd have to say mags.com is one of the best magazine fulfillment houses I've ordered from. My subs start up the quickest from their orders compared to anyone else I've used, even Amazon. They also send out $5-10 gift cards from time to time resulting in some free subs on lower priced mags.

I'd revisit your decision if you really want these mags.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014