• Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I searched, but didn't find this on the site.. I was googling for more deals for the Note II as I missed the Best Buy one, and T-Mobile deal over the weekend as there wasn't any in stock locally, and I'm looking for AT&T. I found a link on Amazon stating Samsung's cellphone are on sale through them. It marks the Note II down to $249.

Samsung Phones at Amazon


As a side note, I've also been talking to the Costco reps and they told me that they should be getting them this week for home delivery only at the moment. But this week. Just have to go in and order from them, and he said they will probably be $289.99 plus their free kit which usually includes a car charger, case, and a screen protector I believe. So that might be a better deal if you want all of those things. Regardless, I will be getting one this week!


EDIT: Sorry about that, realized I missed a word in the title. "Off" makes all the difference.

EDIT II (See what I did there?): It looks like Costco now has their Note II available (online only for now) Here. They're asking retail price of $299.99, but waiving the activation fee of $36 and supplying a kit. The picture of the kit is super tiny, but the case looks like a zipper case which stinks to me, and what might be screen protectors. The nice thing in it is the car charger. Those things combined are probably equivalent to the $50 off from Amazon as you're paying the $36 activation buying from Amazon. Both are coming at you in the mail. The nice thing about Costco is they have a 3 month swap policy on phones, so if something comes out in 3 months time that is better/faster/stronger that they carry you can swap for free.

Member Summary

Phone
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Ok call me dumb but where is the $50 Note ii ????

Sorry, updated the title. Their $50 off. Still a decent price for the Note II at $249.

Damn..And I paid $300 for the Note II just a few weeks ago.

I believe AT&T has a 14 day return policy if you bought it from them.

I often use samsung phones. Now, I wanna to get another this brand.

I guess Note is for $ 229 at WalMart today. Check this one
http://wireless.walmart.com/eCommerce/SpecialOffer.aspx?cid=3657...


Looks like it's only the AT&T version.

1) I'm not eligible for upgrade until 12/01
2) Doesn't look like the discount is on Sprint phones.

jagan164 said:   Note 2 is for $ 229 at WalMart check this one : http://wireless.walmart.com/eCommerce/SpecialOffer.aspx?cid=3657...

For new Sprint account. Otherwise $349.

With a new Sprint account only.
jagan164 said:   I guess Note is for $ 229 at WalMart today. Check this one
http://wireless.walmart.com/eCommerce/SpecialOffer.aspx?cid=3657...

I went to Sprint store to play with Galaxy S3 and Note 2. I liked both phones. But the size bothered me little bit. I couldn't put in pocket. So GS3 for me this BF. Only $50 at Sprint stores.... 96 cents if you have Sam's Club membership.

docjoo said:   I went to Sprint store to play with Galaxy S3 and Note 2. I liked both phones. But the size bothered me little bit. I couldn't put in pocket. So GS3 for me this BF. Only $50 at Sprint stores.... 96 cents if you have Sam's Club membership.i read somewhere her o fw that the sams 96 deal is with plus membeeship that cost about $60 more than regular membership.

The phone looks nice and the price is also nice. Great find/

Updated the OP with information about the Note II from Costco.

Via that other deal site I discovered another way to get a good deal on the Note 2 for T-Mobile. Call "611" from your phone and ask for loyalty program offers. I was given a deal that essentially brought the price of the Note II down to $169.99. I paid $269.99 for the phone up front and received a $100 credit on my account. Activation and shipping fees were waived.

Was that for the "Classic" or "Value" plan? In other words, if it was the value plan, do you have to pay $20/month for 20 months still (bringing the price to $569 after the discount) or was that the full price with the value plan, or was that the full price with the more expensive classic plan?
MDHokie said:   Via that other deal site I discovered another way to get a good deal on the Note 2 for T-Mobile. Call "611" from your phone and ask for loyalty program offers. I was given a deal that essentially brought the price of the Note II down to $169.99. I paid $269.99 for the phone up front and received a $100 credit on my account. Activation and shipping fees were waived.

if you get 2 samsung att phones you get $100 off

MicahMc said:   Was that for the "Classic" or "Value" plan? In other words, if it was the value plan, do you have to pay $20/month for 20 months still (bringing the price to $569 after the discount) or was that the full price with the value plan, or was that the full price with the more expensive classic plan?
MDHokie said:   Via that other deal site I discovered another way to get a good deal on the Note 2 for T-Mobile. Call "611" from your phone and ask for loyalty program offers. I was given a deal that essentially brought the price of the Note II down to $169.99. I paid $269.99 for the phone up front and received a $100 credit on my account. Activation and shipping fees were waived.


I still had the option to keep my classic plan (which they referred to as a "grandfathered" plan. Our family has been with T-Mobile since 2001). They didn't try to push value plans on me at all.
I did change my plan though, but that was initiated by me. It's still a classic plan, but changed to unlimited 4G data w/o hotspot and tether from what I previously had (5GB of 4G a month w/ hotspot and tethering). We are still paying the exact amount monthly as we did before I upgraded my phone.



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014