• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
The Melting Pot : BUY $100, GET A $50 BONUS DIP CERTIFICATE

Not sure if other locations are doing as well, my guess is they are, but just a guess:

Dear Loyal Club Fondue Member,
This holiday season give the gift of fondue! On Friday, November 23rd ONLY we will be offering a $50 Dip Certificate* for every $100 in gift cards purchased. Black Friday we will open at 10:00 AM for gift certificate sales. Put us on your Black Friday shopping calendar and take advantage of this ONE DAY ONLY opportunity. Use this Bonus $50 Dip Certificate as a gift or keep it for yourself-don't worry, we won't tell anyone! Please see restrictions below for more details. Give us a call with any questions you may have and we look forward to seeing you on Black Friday, November 23rd!

* $50 Dip Certificate valid at Wilmington, DE location only. Dip certificate expires 6/30/2013. Cannot be combined with any other offers, nor is it valid on holidays or special events. The certificate can be used for food and beverage purchases only and may not be used for a gratuity, nor is the certificate eligible for resale or redeemable for cash or credit, in whole or in part

Member Summary

Card (70.33kB)
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer

Different locations do different things. The one in Pittsburgh gives $100 in coupons (4 $25 off discounts that can't be combined in individual trips) for $100 gift card purchase.

I'm not a Club Fondue member so maybe this doesn't apply to me, but it doesn't appear from the website that one needs to be a member for this particular GC promotion(?) I'll call the Wilm. location later to find out. Many thanks!

Same deal at the Philadelphia location - Buy $100, get $50 free.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014