• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
from dnique/sd (not my info)

$20 CREDIT for Shutterfly on ANY ORDER OVER $20!! Just enter ONE coke product cap through special link(www.mycokereards.com). YMMV
You need to have at least one Coke product cap available to do this deal.

I recieved an email a few minutes ago, to receive $20 towards holiday cards, but it works on ANYTHING! IT EXPIRES JANUARY 31, 2013

http://www.mycokerewards.com/enterCode.do?WT.mc_id=EMSHUTTERFLYG...

Make sure to follow this link as it is from my e-mail.

when you click the link and it takes you to www.mycokerewards.com, you enter the code. MAKE SURE TO SIGN ON AND ACCEPT THE SPECIAL OFFER. IF YOU SIGN OUT, YOU LOSE THE SPECIAL OFFER! THEY WILL ACTUALLY E-MAIL THE CODE TO YOU AFTER YOU ACCEPT THE SPECIAL OFFER!
Then after you get the Shutterfly code in your e-mail, you need to enter it into your www.shutterfly.com account.

It says it is for Holiday Cards, but I just added some mugs and it took the $20 off!! It says it is for the receiver of the e-mail, but thought I would post to see if it works for others. If not, sorry!! YMMV, so good luck!

http://www.mycokerewards.com/enterCode.do?WT.mc_id=EMSHUTTERFLYG...

YOU CAN ALSO USE CODE SHIP30 FOR FREE SHIPPING OVER $30

Member Summary

Shutterfly (27.42kB)
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Was just about to post this now.

I don't know what I did but it didn't work

Worked for me. Had to enter 4 coke cap codes to get the Shutterfly offer! Thanks OP.
Offer is for a $20 reward on one order of more than $20 for select Shutterfly customers only. Offer valid for one time redemption per billing address. Qualifying order must be placed by January 31, 2013 (11:59 PM) (Pacific Time). Reward code must be entered at checkout in order for discount to be applied. Customers will be responsible for any additional charges, tax, and shipping and handling associated with the order. The $20 reward may not be combined with other dollar credit discounts and is not valid for in-store pickup. Offer will apply after all other discounts are applied. Discount will not be applied retroactively upon expiration of the promotion. Offer value may not be transferred or redeemed for any value other than stated. Offer cannot be transferred to another account. Offer is applicable towards one qualifying order during the time period. Discounts, promotions, or awards cannot be applied to purchases made from Shutterfly Pro Galleries.

Appreciate a 3 point code. Someone having extra would be kind enough to PM please.

Thanks

when i log in it shows: $20 off Shutterfly holiday cards

11/19 through 12/31 when you enter 5 codes.

The deal works well for me. Thanks OP!

c3688t said:   Worked for me. Had to enter 4 coke cap codes to get the Shutterfly offer! Thanks OP.
Offer is for a $20 reward on one order of more than $20 for select Shutterfly customers only. Offer valid for one time redemption per billing address. Qualifying order must be placed by January 31, 2013 (11:59 PM) (Pacific Time). Reward code must be entered at checkout in order for discount to be applied. Customers will be responsible for any additional charges, tax, and shipping and handling associated with the order. The $20 reward may not be combined with other dollar credit discounts and is not valid for in-store pickup. Offer will apply after all other discounts are applied. Discount will not be applied retroactively upon expiration of the promotion. Offer value may not be transferred or redeemed for any value other than stated. Offer cannot be transferred to another account. Offer is applicable towards one qualifying order during the time period. Discounts, promotions, or awards cannot be applied to purchases made from Shutterfly Pro Galleries.

Ahh I only entered 1 code !

Thank you, got it on 1 code and first attempt.

no dice, not seeing the promo anywhere

Just worked for me...on the 4th code I entered. thanks bunches OP!

After making a bunch of custom stuff, I could not ship it free. It would not let me combine codes Shipping kills the deal.

Deal doesn't work with your information. I even entered 5 codes using your link and it still didn't pull up the Shutterfly offer. Dead?????

IF you can get the free ship on $30+ it's a hot deal. Otherwise, the S&H kills it. I got one as well.

Got one. Thanks OP. I ended up entering 5 codes.

I was able to use the code on a photo book that I have been working on.

worked after 4 codes...

Worked for me just now (11/28) with one code from a 12-pack!

Worked after 5 codes for me; thanks, OP! (I now see offer on the front page that says to enter 5 codes between 11/26-12/2 or 12/3-12/31.)

(I also received an offer in my email today to get 100 points for entering 5 codes from 12-packs by 12/12. It's NOT a general offer, but folks might want to doublecheck their email to see if they received the offer as well.)

tar1heel said:   Deal doesn't work with your information. I even entered 5 codes using your link and it still didn't pull up the Shutterfly offer. Dead?????

I also entered five 12 pack codes using your link but no Shutterfly info popped up. I did get my bonus 100 points, though.

Thank you! This worked for me after about 6 codes between yesterday and today.

I've tried 5 so far with no luck i really want to get this to work to get my xmas cards too, damn.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014