• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.kygunco.com/taurus-model-44-matte-stainless-44-mag-re...

( Lifetime Warranty )

Taurus large frame revolvers deliver the goods in a big way when the chips are down. The model 44 offers up 6 rounds of full power .44 Magnum loads. Hammer forged for tough performance and confidence-boosting accuracy, these decision-makers come with hand-fitted actions, and clean, crisp triggers right out of the box. New innovations include ported barrels that reduce muzzle flip and felt recoil.

Thanks michaelw mark

Member Summary

Taurus Model 44 Matte Stainless (70.06kB)
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:

Bud's has this for 99 cents less. There's also a pretty scary one star review on there. I can't even imagine getting a gun from a major gun company like Taurus and having to send it in for service before I could even use it.

Tequila477 said:   Bud's has this for 99 cents less. There's also a pretty scary one star review on there. I can't even imagine getting a gun from a major gun company like Taurus and having to send it in for service before I could even use it.

And all of the rest of the reviews on the site about the gun are positive.

Buds Reviews
8 Reviews. Average Rating: [4.3 of 5 Stars!]
5 stars: 63% (5 of 8)
4 stars: 25% (2 of 8)
3 stars: 0% (0 of 8)
2 stars: 0% (0 of 8)
1 star: 12% (1 of 8)

8 good reviews
1 bad review

The gun looks cool. The most reviews are 5 stars. Thanks OP!

Tequila477 said:   Bud's has this for 99 cents less. There's also a pretty scary one star review on there. I can't even imagine getting a gun from a major gun company like Taurus and having to send it in for service before I could even use it.

Then you're not going to be buying guns. All manufacturers have flops.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014