• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Newegg.com is currently having the Kaspersky Internet Security 2013 FREE AFTER $55 REBATE.

Good luck.

Newegg
See Newegg coupons that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Kaspersky Internet Security 2013
Thanks Virgil27
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Does Kaspersky have a good record paying rebates?

calvol said:   Does Kaspersky have a good record paying rebates?

Yes, but they take FOREVER to issue the check.

Thanks OP! In for one.

Plenty of past threads for you to search. Also would suggest you read the rebate....as the new one requires the whole bottom flap of box.

Does this version work with Windows 8?

moneynomore said:   calvol said:   Does Kaspersky have a good record paying rebates?

Yes, but they take FOREVER to issue the check.

Mine have always arrived in the 8-10 week window they state on the rebate.

littleswallow said:   Does this version work with Windows 8?

What does the box say ?

Zone Alarm Free Firewall and anti-virus uses the same Kaspersky AV engine. Give it a try .

So let's see... They now have Kaspersky ONE Universal Security, Kaspersky PURE 2.0 Total Security, and Kaspersky Internet Security 2013. Which one is the most comprehensive?

looks goods, thanks

I bought this Kasperski FAR but don't know how to claim the rebate. Anyone know ?

decades said:   I bought this Kasperski FAR but don't know how to claim the rebate. Anyone know ?here

Always a 3 month wait for me. Not sure what takes them so long. Bizare.

Mercx said:   calvol said:   Does Kaspersky have a good record paying rebates?

Always a 3 month wait for me. Not sure what takes them so long. Bizare.

Umm, its their policy. It has nothing to do something they are doing. All their rebates are 3 month wait, period.

What I like about them is they are very reliable and they pay with check instead of those damn visa debit cards....

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014