• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
UPDATE: Mine is already on its way since I pre-ordered but I just watched the presentation and found out a few things that may make this model preferable to the one at Costco or elsewhere--This is Platinum PLUS model, only available directly from Keurig and QVC. The big difference is that there is hot water on demand, a larger water tank and a rinse feature. As stated before, the Costco model doesn't come with the water filter either, which is $18, and there are color choices as well. Can't wait to get mine.

http://www.keurig.com/compare-keurig-brewers

Got an email that let me order the TSV in advance. Very similar to the Costco deal but with the water filter and more K cups, so even with shipping comes out a little better. QVC allows for 6 payments which may help some people at this time of year. Must click through the email to get the offer, there are a few other items available as well. Includes choice of colors several which are exclusive to QVC until 2013 including all black.

http://www.qvc.com/em_5days_of_TSVs_FC1_112012.content.html?cm_v...

Keurig Platinum Plus Series Brewer w/ 64 K-Cups, Filter & My K-Cup

Retail Value: $263.79

QVC Price:

$181.50

Shipping & Handling: $15.47

Save! Buy two or more and save on S & H.

See Details

Easy Pay! 6 Installments of $24.99, plus Tax and S & H

See S&H and Easy Pay details

From Keurig.
•Includes Keurig B79 Platinum Plus Series brewer with removable drip tray; My K-Cup; water filter kit with two water filters; and 64 K-Cups
•K-Cups: 16 Cafe Escapes Hot Chocolate K-cups; 18 Coffee People Donut Shop K-cups; 18 Barista Prima House Blend K-Cups; and a variety pack of 12 K-Cups
•Variety pack has one each of Nantucket Blend, Breakfast Blend, Gloria Jean's Hazelnut, Timothy's Decaf, Van Houtte French Vanilla, Celestial Seasonings Sleepytime, Tully's French Roast, Donut Shop, Newman's Own Organic Special Blend, Caribou Blend, Barista Prima Italian Roast, and Emeril's Big Easy Bold
•5 brew sizes: 4 oz, 6 oz, 8 oz, 10 oz, 12 oz
•Brew time approx. 2 mins
•Quiet Brew technology
•72-oz water reservoir
•Rinse feature: 4 oz of water dispensed between brew cycles
•Heats water/brews beverages 187F to 192F
•Blue backlit LCD display
•Plastic/metal construction
•Mocha, Steel Blue, Black, and Cinnamon exclusive to QVC until 1/1/13
•Measures approx. 12"L x 10"W x 12-1/2"H
•UL listed; 1-year LMW
•Made in China/USA

QVC
See QVC discounts that earn 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Keurig and more
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I used Mypoints but you can also get FW 3% CB.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014