Longbean
11/20/12 5:47 AM
Their Samsung Galaxy Tab2 7 seems to be lower than everybody else $149 vs $179
thinkN
11/20/12 6:23 AM
No 2500k @ $100 =[
Longbean
11/20/12 7:17 AM
I am in the market of buying a SSD drive for my wife dual core laptop. Is the Intel 330 series 180GB SSD drive for $100 any good?
JTausTX
11/20/12 7:39 AM
Longbean said:   

I am in the market of buying a SSD drive for my wife dual core laptop. Is the Intel 330 series 180GB SSD drive for $100 any good?

Yes, top of the line. They recently released the 340 series, which is contributing to this one being so cheap, but ~$0.50/GB is a good price for any SSD, even on sale, and Intel makes really good ones.

Great deal on the Agility 4 as well, but can't beat the Intel 330.
jfaul98
11/20/12 8:03 AM
yes that is a good deal on the galaxy tab 2
SlimTim
11/20/12 8:28 AM
Anybody been to a Micro Center on Black Friday lately? I tried once about 5 years ago. I think I was about 2 hours early. It was dark and bitter cold. It looked like at least 200 people already camped out in line. I didn't even slow down, just looped around and went back home.

I know BF is usually extreme, but I had foolishly hoped it might be tamer there since they're not a huge chain and mostly advertise to customers. I live farther away now, and though I'd really like that Intel ssd too, I'm not sure it could be worth the $50 savings.
fatxman
11/20/12 10:49 AM
But one can buy online and pickup later right?

SlimTim said:   

Anybody been to a Micro Center on Black Friday lately? I tried once about 5 years ago. I think I was about 2 hours early. It was dark and bitter cold. It looked like at least 200 people already camped out in line. I didn't even slow down, just looped around and went back home.

I know BF is usually extreme, but I had foolishly hoped it might be tamer there since they're not a huge chain and mostly advertise to customers. I live farther away now, and though I'd really like that Intel ssd too, I'm not sure it could be worth the $50 savings.

fatxman
11/20/12 10:49 AM
Many young people likes to wait out on these days. Many of them have sex while waiting. I have seen it happen.

SlimTim said:   

First page
1 of 4
Please select a reason for your RED vote:

You may be contacted via Private Message during the investigation of this issue.