• Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

Micro Center (3.56kB)
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
This was $799 a few month ago. Not hot at all!

fatxman (Nov. 21, 2012 @ 9:18a) |

Newegg has the Intel SSD for the same price now: http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1235665/ - plus a good deal o... (more)

SlimTim (Nov. 21, 2012 @ 9:29a) |

Thanks OP!

tajar96 (Nov. 21, 2012 @ 9:57p) |

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Their Samsung Galaxy Tab2 7 seems to be lower than everybody else $149 vs $179

No 2500k @ $100 =[

I am in the market of buying a SSD drive for my wife dual core laptop. Is the Intel 330 series 180GB SSD drive for $100 any good?

Longbean said:   I am in the market of buying a SSD drive for my wife dual core laptop. Is the Intel 330 series 180GB SSD drive for $100 any good?

Yes, top of the line. They recently released the 340 series, which is contributing to this one being so cheap, but ~$0.50/GB is a good price for any SSD, even on sale, and Intel makes really good ones.

Great deal on the Agility 4 as well, but can't beat the Intel 330.

yes that is a good deal on the galaxy tab 2

Anybody been to a Micro Center on Black Friday lately? I tried once about 5 years ago. I think I was about 2 hours early. It was dark and bitter cold. It looked like at least 200 people already camped out in line. I didn't even slow down, just looped around and went back home.

I know BF is usually extreme, but I had foolishly hoped it might be tamer there since they're not a huge chain and mostly advertise to customers. I live farther away now, and though I'd really like that Intel ssd too, I'm not sure it could be worth the $50 savings.

But one can buy online and pickup later right?

SlimTim said:   Anybody been to a Micro Center on Black Friday lately? I tried once about 5 years ago. I think I was about 2 hours early. It was dark and bitter cold. It looked like at least 200 people already camped out in line. I didn't even slow down, just looped around and went back home.

I know BF is usually extreme, but I had foolishly hoped it might be tamer there since they're not a huge chain and mostly advertise to customers. I live farther away now, and though I'd really like that Intel ssd too, I'm not sure it could be worth the $50 savings.

Many young people likes to wait out on these days. Many of them have sex while waiting. I have seen it happen.

SlimTim said:   Anybody been to a Micro Center on Black Friday lately? I tried once about 5 years ago. I think I was about 2 hours early. It was dark and bitter cold. It looked like at least 200 people already camped out in line. I didn't even slow down, just looped around and went back home.

Longbean said:   Their Samsung Galaxy Tab2 7 seems to be lower than everybody else $149 vs $179

Where do you see the Galaxy Tab 2 for $149? I looked and didnt see it.

So sad MicroCenter left the SF Bay Area

liljose13 said:   Longbean said:   Their Samsung Galaxy Tab2 7 seems to be lower than everybody else $149 vs $179

Where do you see the Galaxy Tab 2 for $149? I looked and didnt see it.

It is the Galaxy Tab2 7.0
2nd page lower right hand corner.

Not too impressed, the iPad's are cheaper at Apple already in their refurbished store.

No Intel 5??

Disappointing ad from MC. Hopefully Frys is better...

Not a very good offering from MC this year....

Not a very good offering from MC this year....

fatxman said:   Many young people likes to wait out on these days. Many of them have sex while waiting. I have seen it happen.

Nobody waiting at midnight at MC has ever had sex, let alone in the line.

149 for the galaxy tab with dual core and 8gb or 199 no lines all day every day for the nexus 7 16gb quad core....am i missing something. I get the 50 difference but how do they charge 199 for a tablet with half the specs

Side not i was a tech about 3 years ago at MC and and only about 6-7 ppl in line early, Why they had all full tech staff in early ill never know but needless to say i no longer work there.

importcf said:   Side not i was a tech about 3 years ago at MC and and only about 6-7 ppl in line early, Why they had all full tech staff in early ill never know but needless to say i no longer work there.
Maybe they were having sex inside

The Intel 3930K Processor is a great price at $400. That's cheaper than craigslist postings. Currently is $570 at the Egg

EDIT: oops, didn't mean that

nothing fantastic for deals here...

So sad MicroCenter left the SF Bay Area

But, you guys have Frys

f2000sa said:   So sad MicroCenter left the SF Bay Area

But, you guys have Frys

quite sad indeed, now we have less and less competition for frys

no hot deal on BF....

bharatiya said:   importcf said:   Side not i was a tech about 3 years ago at MC and and only about 6-7 ppl in line early, Why they had all full tech staff in early ill never know but needless to say i no longer work there.
Maybe they were having sex inside

are you 12?

Item 328773 on page 24 for $1299 seems like a pretty good deal to me. Am I missing something?

Yep this add is not inspiring at all. Tiger Direct is better than this but i cant justify the drive to that store. Man, when is the Frys ad coming out!

renjiman said:   Item 328773 on page 24 for $1299 seems like a pretty good deal to me. Am I missing something?

This was $799 a few month ago. Not hot at all!

Newegg has the Intel SSD for the same price now: http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1235665/ - plus a good deal on a 240GB model.

It's really not a crazy screaming deal - I saw prices about $125-$130 for the 180gb. But it looks like a high quality drive, to me that's worth a premium over getting the cheapest per GB.

OTOH, you definitely won't have to get in line behind me on Friday now

Thanks OP!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014