• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Great Deal on the new touchscreen notebook @ Tiger direct. The unibody construction is like a MacBook Air.
http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details...

With 3% Cash Back the total is: $484.03

ASUS X202E-DH31T Touchscreen Notebook PC - 3rd generation Intel Core i3-3217U 1.8GHz, 4GB DDR3, 500GB HDD, 11.6" Display, Windows 8 64-bit
ASUS VIVOBOOK X202E-DH31T Notebook PC
Take your high-performance computing to the next level with the ASUS VIVOBOOK X202E-DH31T Notebook PC. This excellent notebook PC is equipped with a 3rd generation Intel Core i3-3217U 1.8GHz processor that performs powerful computing for fast, smooth delivery of your applications. Its 4GB of DDR3 memory boosts the system's speed for seamless multitasking, even during heavy workloads. It offers a large 500GB Hard Disk Drive so you can store all your multimedia files, documents, downloads, and other digital data. The ASUS VIVOBOOK X202E-DH31T Notebook PC also allows you to view your pictures, videos, and presentations in brilliant HD on its 11.6 LED-backlit TFT LCD display. Plus, it includes 3 USB ports for integrating your other PC peripherals and external devices. Purchase the ASUS VIVOBOOK X202E-DH31T Notebook PC right away!

What It Is And Why You Need It:

3rd generation Intel Core i3-3217U 1.8GHz processor; handles your programs and applications seamlessly
4GB of DDR3 memory; delivers fast, consistent data throughput
500GB Hard Disk Drive; offers sufficient space for your files and other data
11.6 LED-backlit TFT LCD display; provides a beautiful viewing experience in stunning HD
3 USB ports; connects your essential PC peripherals and other external devices

Tiger Direct
Need a Tiger Direct coupon that earns 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

Asus
Thanks djrsn00
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Do you have a link for this item?

Amazon and MS store also have it for $ 499.00. My question is, with a 2 cell battery, what is the battery life? One review on Amazon states 3.5 hours (pretty pitiful). To be honest, since this laptop would mostly be used as consumption device, I would rather go with the Asus T300 at Groupon for around 270 bucs. Granted the laptop does have a touchscreen, but the hinge does not fold all the way over and it weighs over 3 lbs.

I think my phone's battery is bigger than 2 cell

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014