• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
one of my all time favorite movies.

Special Features
Your Favorite Things: An Interactive Celebration all-new immersive viewing experience with behind-the-scenes images, on-screen lyrics, trivia track and location quiz
Music Machine Sing-Along
Musical Stages: Creating The Sound of Music all-new interactive "backlot tour" with in-depth featurettes on the songs, the stage show & movie, the film and sound restoration and the real-life von Trapp family
A City of Song virtual map of filming locations in Salzburg, Austria
Vintage Rodgers & Hammerstein and The Sound of Music programs, including a parody with Carol Burnett and Julie Andrews, and an interview with the real Maria von Trapp on The Julie Andrews Hour
Rodgers & Hammerstein: The Sound of American Music, hosted by Mary Martin
Screen tests, rare treasures, interviews, photo galleries and more
BD-LIVE: Live Lookup Powered by IMDb

costco item #704825

$19.99 amazon's linkymoo

Member Summary

the hills are alive...
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

How is the version you referenced at Amazon different from this one at Amazon and different from the Costco one?

SilverDL said:   How is the version you referenced at Amazon different from this one at Amazon and different from the Costco one?no difference, except the price on Amazon is $33.99 vs. costco $19.99 of my link.

the one you linked is not the limited edition with the box and extra stuff.

Amazon matched Costco's price.

Amazing that a 'Limited Edition' box set can still be available over 2 years after it was released. How many of these did they make?

kassaal said:   Amazing that a 'Limited Edition' box set can still be available over 2 years after it was released. How many of these did they make?according to the label on the box i bought, mine said 41,738 of 250,000. and there were only 3 left at the arlington, tx costco.

I believe there is a $3 off coupon at coupons.com for the Sound of Music Blu-ray+DVD bundle that you can use at Costco.

HTN said:   I believe there is a $3 off coupon at coupons.com for the Sound of Music Blu-ray+DVD bundle that you can use at Costco.costco have never taken mfg. coupons.

yay! in for one!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014