• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Sony DSC-WX150 Cyber-Shot Digital Camera w/ Camera Bag & 4GB SD Card
$169.99

http://www.fatwallet.com/black-friday/ads/Sears-Cyber-Monday/

Sony Cyber Shot DSC WX150 Captures All of Life's Fleeting Moments Life goes by in a flash, but this Sony Cyber Shot DSC WX150 Digital Camera from Sears helps you capture every fleeting moment. Its high-speed automatic focus significantly improves speed and accuracy so you can focus faster and always get your shot, day or night. You'll be in awe of its sensitive 18.2-megapixel sensor and wide-angle, ultra-stabilized 10X Optical/20X Clear image zoom, which help you capture images and 1080/60i videos that are so clear you'd think you're looking at the real thing. This Sony Cyber Shot DSC WX150 offers plenty of shooting modes and presets, making it easy to use while still giving you the flexibility to find your own unique form of expression. And thanks to its slim silver design, you can take this little camera just about anywhere-after all, you never know when the perfect photo opp is going to present itself! Designed for movers and shakers, this Sony Cyber Shot DSC WX150 Digital Camera helps you focus faster, day or night, so you never miss your shot. Sensitive 18.2-megapixel sensor and wide-angle, ultra-stabilized 10X Optical/20X Clear Image zoom help you capture stunning images and 1080/60i videos. Plenty of presets and shooting modes help you get your shot while experimenting with your artistic expression. Compact silver design makes this camera comfortable to carry with you wherever you go. Featuring high-speed automatic focus (AF) for dramatically improving speed and accuracy Compatible with Mac or PC

Sears
See Sears coupons that earn 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Sony DSC-WX150
Thanks byakuya07
Disclaimer
Sony DSC-WX150 Cyber-Shot Digital Camera w/ Camera Bag & 4GB SD Card
$169.99
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Can anybody get this deal to work? The Cyber Monday deals are supposed to be live now. But, I can't get this price on the bundle. I tried a few other advertised cyber monday specials and have no problem getting them.

The camera was on sale on Friday for 169.99 w/o the bundle. I waited for the bundle. I knew that I should have just grabbed the camera because I'd end up getting hosed on the bundle.

It even says in the special offers section on the item that it should be 169.99 with free case and SD card. Hmmm.

I called customer service and they wouldn't give me the price. They said I could either get the camera at 169.99 or the bundle with the bag and SD card for free, not free. That's clearly not what the add states. Amazon now has this camera for 168.99, so I may just buy it there. Was really looking forward to the Discover 10% back though.

You are all over the place. What are you smoking?

In costco, they were selling for $149.99 [Reg $199.00 - $50.00 (instant rebate)]. They had 8GB sd card and bag free.

The deal is now on the front page of Sears.com and I still can't get it.

I finally got it to work. There's an 8GB card that I had to the cart, not the advertised 4GB.

SaulHudson said:   I finally got it to work. There's an 8GB card that I had to the cart, not the advertised 4GB.It is extremely frustrating when anybody, let alone a Senior Member, rants about facing difficulties with a deal, then finds a solution, announces the said find in a useless post, and does not include details or a link to the solution for others.

Go idiots!

I was able finally able to get the deal by adding the camera, the bag and the 8gb memory card first then checking out. The stock numbers for all three items are in the picture of the camera deal in the electronics tab of the cyber monday sale. I also chatted with CSR and got nowhere. Hope this helps

aarzi said:   SaulHudson said:   I finally got it to work. There's an 8GB card that I had to the cart, not the advertised 4GB.It is extremely frustrating when anybody, let alone a Senior Member, rants about facing difficulties with a deal, then finds a solution, announces the said find in a useless post, and does not include details or a link to the solution for others.

Go idiots!

Jeez, sorry. Since nobody was answering, I figured that I was just venting to myself. But, if you're intested, add these 3 items to the cart:

The correct price will finally show up once you go to checkout.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.