• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
GUNS, Ruger 10/22 Semi-Auto Rifle - $179.98 Dick's Sporting Goods Black Friday 2012 - Now Available

http://dickssportinggoods.shoplocal.com/DSG/default.aspx?action=...

Thanks adrian & mark

Member Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Holy Crap! This price is next to cost for this rifle. Solid find Butcher! This should be in EVERYONES collection....

Excellent plinker and a lot of fun.

My BB guns are more expensive than this real gun...

Looks like it is just an advertisement. It won't let you add to your cart, but it adds to a "shopping list". It also mentions in the text below "in store only".

did you see it in store? i am getting the shopping list thing also.

xtant64 said:   Looks like it is just an advertisement. It won't let you add to your cart, but it adds to a "shopping list". It also mentions in the text below "in store only".
That's because it's still a gun. They are not going to ship it to you and I don't think Dick's is going to ship to a FFL.

CheapCheap1 said:   My BB guns are more expensive than this real gun...

*all that means is .......your an idiot

Everyone should have a 10/22 in their inventory (Preppers and Plinkers alike)

primetime4 said:   xtant64 said:   Looks like it is just an advertisement. It won't let you add to your cart, but it adds to a "shopping list". It also mentions in the text below "in store only".
That's because it's still a gun. They are not going to ship it to you and I don't think Dick's is going to ship to a FFL.

Exactly correct. Guns & ammo are in-store only at Dick's. Great deal if they have any in stock.

Crazy cheap price if I didn't have one I would be all over it.

Open a Dicks card and save another 10% percent. And in doing so, you would be getting double Scorecard Reward points, which would earn you more than enough points for a $10 certificate.

Damn the closest Dicks that sells firearms is Huntington Beach and they are sold out.

You can order one (and pay now) in-store at Dick's at the same price & it will arrive in 7-10 days, but I believe today is the last day.

Rang up @ $169 at my Dick's.

This is really tempting.

Silentguilt said:   Rang up @ $169 at my Dick's.

They were out of stock at mine, but the special order price rang up at 159.99. I wasn't about to complain.

Ah, the 10/22. I bought one when I was a kid and shot it three or four times a week. It sat in closet for a few years and now (after a new stock, scope, barrel, polished internals, and trigger work) it shoots ragged one-hole-groups at 50 yards.

In for a another one!

Missed it...damn,,,

mastergunnera said:   Missed it...damn,,,

It's still $179

munsterrr said:   mastergunnera said:   Missed it...damn,,,

It's still $179

are you sure?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014