• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Currently has the Samasung Galaxy S3 for $39.99 with a new account for Sprint!
http://wireless.amazon.com/

Member Summary

galaxy
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Sams club has it for $0.96 on Black Friday....with Sprint service. I am looking for <$50 price with verizon service upgrade......any suggestions on this?

SAMS DEAL VARIES BY CLUB FOR CARRIER, SAYS SO IN THEIR AD.

Yeah, wait for PagePlus to get 4G and then buy the SGS3 outright.

Upgrade is $99. I am wondering if tomorrow's offer on Sprint.com will work for price match.

>>
How the AmazonWireless Best Price Guarantee Works
If you find a lower price on an eligible website for the same product with the same service plan within 14 days after we ship your device, let us know and we'll credit your original payment method for the difference.
To request your refund, contact Customer Service about the AmazonWireless Best Price Guarantee at 1-877-429-8502 seven days a week from 7 a.m. to 11 p.m. Central Time.

HH Gregg has Samsung Galaxy S3 for 149.99 and there is a mail in rebate of $100 gift card.

In for one

Wow, Samsung is giving their phones for free?? When Apple will start doing the same??

or Samsung is just too desperate to sell their phones?

jhapki said:   Wow, Samsung is giving their phones for free?? When Apple will start doing the same??

or Samsung is just too desperate to sell their phones?

S3 is every bit as good as any iphone on the market.

The S3 is nearing the end of it's life as the S4 will be here in February. It's common for manufacturers to slash prices on out of date electronics. Apple does this as well, but cuts the price less since their consumers are so fanatical.

javaman said:   Upgrade is $99. I am wondering if tomorrow's offer on Sprint.com will work for price match.

>>
How the AmazonWireless Best Price Guarantee Works
If you find a lower price on an eligible website for the same product with the same service plan within 14 days after we ship your device, let us know and we'll credit your original payment method for the difference.
To request your refund, contact Customer Service about the AmazonWireless Best Price Guarantee at 1-877-429-8502 seven days a week from 7 a.m. to 11 p.m. Central Time.

Ordered yesterday for $99, then saw the Sprint BF sale at $99 less $50 rebate = $49

I asked cust service via email for price match, was told they can't do rebates, therefore no price match available.
So I will just cancel Amazon wireless order. Can't leave $50 on the table at Christmas time

UPDATE 11-22 7:30

Went into my Sprint account to get $49 phone and account shows no upgrade available for 2 more years. Amazon Wireless purchase already renewed my contract, so I'm not able to order at $49 then cancel Amazon.

DAMN.

Hi,

Anybody found good BF deals on an unlocked GSM android ICS phone ~$200? I am looking for one to use with T-Mobile pay-as-you-go, but the deals seem to be all on contract phones.

Thanks,
gard

gard said:   Hi,

Anybody found good BF deals on an unlocked GSM android ICS phone ~$200? I am looking for one to use with T-Mobile pay-as-you-go, but the deals seem to be all on contract phones.

Thanks,
gard

I wish. I've been looking, haven't seen anything unlocked with T-Mobile 3G/4G bands yet. T-Mo needs to roll out their 1900mhz upgrade faster.

I would love to find an unlocked T-Mo GNII but I'm not holding my breath.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014