• Text Only
Voting History
rated:

pic 1
Disclaimer

pic 2
Disclaimer
Workbench with 4 Drawers, 60" Hardwood

This hardwood work bench features a 60" top and four storage drawers, each felt-lined to help protect your fine tools.
The work bench also includes a bottom shelf for larger tools as well. A wood block vise is included to enhance usability
and a clear lacquer finish protects the top of your shop bench from wear and tear.

Wood block vise with adjustable machined guides
Weight capacity: 250lbs.(top), 25lbs.(per drawer)
4 felt-lined drawers to protect your tools
Clear lacquer finish on top to prevent wear and tear
Overweight Item subject to $89.95 additional Freight Charge

Tools sold separately.
Weight capacity: 250 lbs. (top), 25 lbs. (each drawer)
Vise capacity: 7
Table top dimensions: 60 L x 20-1/8 W
Shelf dimensions: 47-1/4 L x 14-3/4 W x 2-1/2 H
Drawer dimensions (x4): 21 W x 12-3/4 D x 3 H
Overall dimensions: 60 L x 20-1/8 W x 33-1/4 H
Shipping Weight: 115.00 lb.

$159.99 + $6.99 Shipping

Member Summary

work bench
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Northerner26 said:   Overweight Item subject to $89.95 additional Freight Charge

Was going to pull the trigger until I saw this. Looks like that might kill this deal for some

Seems like this is coming up with the additional $90 shipping charge.

Just FYI, there's always a coupon for this workbench for $140. That's how I got mine.

What the coupon looks like

Black friday ad
Disclaimer
This workbench will be $129.99 during the Black Friday sale (Friday thru Sunday). I don't know if it will be available online for that price.

wow, this is confusing. the page shows $6.99 flat rate shipping so dont know what to say about that?

and $129.99 is probably in store only but if not, thats an awesome price!

This is Harbor Freight; 80% of the store is on sale at any given moment.
$130 is the lowest it gets, but it gets there frequently. I was interested in this until I saw it in person. It isn't as big and sturdy as it looks in the pictures.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014