• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Hi deal seekers. Here's a great deal for smartphones and our beloved Android tablets...
32gb Micro SD Class 10 Patriot LX

Link...

Member Summary

sd card (4.93kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Pretty good. Good rebate too.

It should be $13 instead of $14. Thanks.

In store only.

shadow520 said:   In store only.

How is this in store only? Clearly on the website unless im mistaken? Only difference I see is $1.99 shipping.

When I clicked on the link in the ad, the item went into my cart at $32.99, not the ad price (in-store price, according to the ad) of $28. So, 4.99 more, plus $1.99 shipping...

shadow520 said:   When I clicked on the link in the ad, the item went into my cart at $32.99, not the ad price (in-store price, according to the ad) of $28. So, 4.99 more, plus $1.99 shipping...
Same here. FYI, this is only $20.99 at Amazon for those not wanting to deal with rebates for only a dollar more after shipping.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014