• Go to page :
  • 1234 5
  • Text Only
fivetalents said:   I know they don't have black but the CSR swore up and down that it was black, that she was not confusing it with the blue, and that the black is on their website (it's not, I checked), even though she gave me the model number for the blue: SPHL710KTS... see what I'm dealing with here?

It's because their CSR's use monitors that only support two colors ;D

Any recommendation for Galaxy GS3 case?

docjoo said:   Any recommendation for Galaxy GS3 case?

OtterBox is very good

lanadel said:   i was gonna jump on this as I need a new phone (plus a backup phone would be nice as well) but after a friend had reception problems with this exact phone I did some research and found that the s3 has serious reception issues, ppl with Sprint saying they experienced the worst service as soon as they switched to an s3... i found way too many results when i searched the net, heck some people were saying there old samsung epic has better reception side by side with their new s3. it seems to be a problem with the hardware radio or something with s3 devices, just be sure to do some research before jumping in or return the s3 if you just started having issues with calls dropping etc...

I have had zero issues. In fact, it is WAY better than my previous EVO (which I loved BTW)

Update...had to get "accoutn services" on teh phone at the Sprint store...they finally returned the wrong SII they sent me and will ship out a SIII...and now the SIII is on backorder due to black friday I was able to get a $20 credit back for the "activation fee."

It's funny, I keep asking what an "activation fee" really is...and they can't give me a legit answer. They aren't activating the phone...I am, on Sprint.com! They then said "it's state regulations." This makes now sense! I can see a charge for the first time you actually get a new line...or maybe porting to another carrier...but a fee each time you get a phone!

Ugh, corp 'merica

I got LTE in San Francisco down town and some Cupertino area (around Apple campus).

docjoo said:   Any recommendation for Galaxy GS3 case?

You can get 3 screen protectors and a case from Xtreme Guard for $6, shipped

www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1239138/m17368536/#m17368536

Also, All4Cellular carries screen protectors and a variety of cases for the SGS3

i ordered my phone over the phone, but they were backordered, i haven't received a confirmation email or a charge on my credit card, anyone else in the same position? thanks

Gawd...you just made me question my order again!

I called them, the main number -the "overseas dept" dept didn't see the order...so i insisted on talking with "account services" and they did see my order. They said they don't send email until the phone is in stock. Here's to crossing my fingers.

aznnluvnit said:   i ordered my phone over the phone, but they were backordered, i haven't received a confirmation email or a charge on my credit card, anyone else in the same position? thanks

My order, one day before you, was also back ordered. The CSR told me that it would take 3-5 days to arrive. She gave me an order # verbally, but I did not receive a confirmation email. I just logged into my Sprint account and checked my order status: it is en-route and scheduled to arrive today (day 3).

ordered mine last wed night got it yesterday
this phone is awesome

i ordered two,a white and blue on thursday got them on tuesday a day earlier than expected,this babies are awesome machines and the white look nice,never though i would like a white phone,I put it next to some buddies who own the blue s3 and they are like damn !and yeah im a 38/m truck driver with a whitey phone wdf lol!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014