• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Office Depot has the HP G7-2247US laptop this week for $499 after $50 rebate. Since OD accepts competitor coupons, I was able to use the Staples $100 coupon, and get it for $399 after rebate.

Specs: i3-3110M CPU, 6GB, 750MB disk

Office Depot
Need a Office Depot coupon that earns 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

HP G7-2247US (4.20kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
    • Manufacturer › HP

Do you happen to know if it has a back-lit keyboard?

Looks fairly similar to the $379 BF one that nobody seems to know the model number of, Bluetooth is nice. This might be a good option if Frys doesn't pony up.

canusa said:   Office Depot has the HP G7-2247US laptop this week for $499 after $50 rebate. Since OD accepts competitor coupons, I was able to use the Staples $100 coupon, and get it for $399 after rebate.

did u buy this online or in-store?

In store.

davemac2 said:   canusa said:   Office Depot has the HP G7-2247US laptop this week for $499 after $50 rebate. Since OD accepts competitor coupons, I was able to use the Staples $100 coupon, and get it for $399 after rebate.

did u buy this online or in-store?

x

canusa said:   Office Depot has the HP G7-2247US laptop this week for $499 after $50 rebate. Since OD accepts competitor coupons, I was able to use the Staples $100 coupon, and get it for $399 after rebate.

What is "THE Staples $100 COUPON", some pointers please?

exclusive tech!

stn0795 said:   exclusive tech!Pardon my ignorance, but what does this mean?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014