• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.target.com/c/redcard-exclusive-offer-ways-to-shop/-/N...

To get the Target Black Friday price, you will need to add the item to your cart from this page and checkout using your Target Red Card. Your discount will be shown at checkout.

Member Summary

TARGET BF DEALS Now Live for RED CARD Members
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I'm fat.. i'll be waiting for the bogos on Buffets

only some items are available... not all, unfortunately

wow, 20 crappy items...

Is it just those 20 items? Green for the heads up, but I see nothing in there overwhelmingly impressive.

I agree... Green for heads up!! but there is nothing really there!.. Thanks OP!!!

thanks OP.. in for the fleece pants

Thanks Target for nothing. Terrible marketing.

Thanks Target for nothing. Terrible marketing.

Oh come on, admit it, we have all been waiting for BF and the chance to pickup an $80 toothbrush and a $130 shaver.
Target your BF on Wednesday effort SUCKS.

Actually got the razor for 33.xx with a target card. Not a bad deal if you want a razor + trimmer. The similar Norelco at WalMart doesn't have a trimmer.

Actually, if you are looking for big LEGO kits, the Black Pearl deal was pretty sweet.

Yes, and what an AWESOME deal on Lady and the Tramp DVD at $19.99 exclusively for RedCard members, currently $16.96 regular price on Amazon for everyone in the universe.

Nothing here for me.

The same Samsung 32" TV that's to be on sale for $247.99 tomorrow at midnight across Sears, Best Buy and Target itself, is now being sold to Red Card members for $379.99 x 95% which totals $361. Nice going, Target!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.