Orient Watch USA Black Friday Sale

Archived From: Hot Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I just happened to go onto Orient Watch USA's website, and their homepage had info about their Black Friday Sale.

https://orientwatchusa.com/
Starfish Line

Info:
- Their EM7J 'Starfish' line has been reduced, starting at $195.
- In addition, they have a code 'Thanksgiving2012' that gives an extra 30% off your order, free shipping and their 'Freebie' package.

Deal comes out to $136.50 + applicable tax shipped for an automatic watch made in Japan... pretty sweet if you ask me. Watches don't look that bad either.
- 42mm without crown, 22mm lug length. Leather band looks great!

Member Summary

Orient Watch USA Black Friday Sale
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Have the 50% off offers disappeared?

Very nice watch at a good price, but I'm not sure if I'm going to pull the trigger right now, since the ad on their homepage stated that the introductory price is valid through 12/31. Unfortunately, it appears that the previously prevalent 50% off codes are now a thing of the past. It's too bad, because I saw several beautiful watches that I really want.

By the way, for those who are not familiar with this brand, Orient makes GREAT, relatively inexpensive watches. I own an Orient Blue Mako which is a fantastic everyday watch that I get tons of compliments on.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014