QUICK LINKS
MY ACCOUNT
Cash Pending:
Cash Available:
Payment Requested:
Payment Processed:
Lifetime Cash Back:

65” VIZIO HDTV OOS,$478 51"Samsung Slim Plasma 720p HDTV, Dyson DC40 $249 Sams online/B&M, free shipping

First page
1 of 7
homersaysdoh
11/21/12 6:02 PM
http://www.samsclub.com/sams/65-vizio-led-1080p-120hz-smart-hdtv/prod7870078.ip?navAction=
Black Friday Special
Starts Wed Nov 21
11 pm EST/10 pm CST Now Live !

Free standard shipping while supplies last.
http://www.samsclub.com/sams/51-samsung-slim-plasma-720p-hdtv/prod6090078.ip?navAction=

http://www.samsclub.com/sams/dyson-dc40-total-clean/prod6050018.ip?navAction=
Featuring Dyson Radial Root Cyclone™ technology with remodeled airflows to maximize suction power, it captures more dirt and microscopic dust than any other, with no loss of suction. Cleaner head self-adjusts for optimal contact- even on hard floors. No awkward dials.

With new Ball™ technology, the DC40 houses more components inside the ball, reducing clutter around it – steers right up to edges and into difficult places. Weighing only 14.5 lbs., it’s lightweight and durable, engineered materials are selected for their strengths and durability. Instant release wand stretches up to 5 times in length for stairs and hard to reach places. Motorized brush bar is powered by an independent motor for better cleaning performance and has fingertip controls to instantly turn the motorized brush bar off for hard floors, delicate floors and rugs.

Washable lifetime filter captures allergens and microscopic particles such as pollen, mold and bacteria and expels cleaner air. Clear bin is made from tough polycarbonate, letting you see when it’s full and empties at the push of a button. No need to buy replacement bags, belts and filters means no extra costs and less impact on the environment.

DC40 Multi Floor comes with a combination tool that has soft bristles for gentle dusting and a stair tool for removing dirt and dust from corners and vertical edges of stairs.

DC40 Dyson Ball™ Upright Vacuum - steers into difficult places. Lightweight and powerful.
WikiPost
11/21/12 6:03 PM
Bourg
11/21/12 6:42 PM
Sam's Club Site said:

View Only Item: You can view the specifications for this item here but, to purchase this item you will need to visit your local Club for availability and purchasing.

Think this restriction will be removed at 11pm est tonight for purchase? The ad seemed to indicated this would be an online item as well as in store?
homersaysdoh
11/21/12 7:07 PM
Looks like that will be true. Many other BF deals do not show the11PM start time.
Cluster
11/21/12 7:08 PM
is there a 3d version of the same tv? the specs look the same but one appears to be 3d and the other not....never mind sams didnt have the model # buts its the 651.......
hungngo83
11/21/12 7:13 PM
Is this deal for member only?
homersaysdoh
11/21/12 7:21 PM
hungngo83 said:   

Is this deal for member only?

Should be members only and you will need to enter your shipping info on the site as well.
cboothe
11/21/12 7:24 PM
I joined just for this. Hope it works out.....
Jobronie
11/21/12 7:59 PM
cboothe said:   

I joined just for this. Hope it works out.....

Considering the same thing myself. Wonder if it'll let me join after I put it into my cart......?
Bourg
11/21/12 8:20 PM
Even though there is free standard shipping I'm hoping there is a pick up in store option as there is a Sam's 5m from my house.
First page
1 of 7
Please select a reason for your RED vote:

You may be contacted via Private Message during the investigation of this issue.